@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Link for my Summer Writing Challenge novel. Hopefully this works…
https://1drv.ms/w/c/4e3740cca9e5051c/ERwF5anMQDcggE7cAAAAAAABqinLvutKG1AsK_aR-HhB-w?e=Qhb6ZQ -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Sorry for the wait. But Chapter the 42nd is out!
And this concludes The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword! Thank you for reading! I’ll get some feedback questions ready soon!
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
Hey Sara!
How’s your mom doing? And how are you doing with everything going on? -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Understandable. It’ll probably take everyone a bit to get in a good rhythm.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Summer 2025 Project: The Ashen Star (Working Title) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
This will be the topic thread for my summer writing project.
Here is the link to the google doc where I’ll be posting new chapters: h ttps://docs.google.com/document/d/14DKn037QPKFreK_lu3rmOb273tSceyVhRV49RJtrVYQ/edit?usp=sharing
(Remove the space as usual)
You won’t be able to access it right away, but there should be an option to request…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Reminder that today is our goal for sharing first chapters (or just word counts, or whatever, depending on what exactly you’re doing.)
I personally am a bit behind where I wanted to be, but I will hopefully get things posted by the end of the day. I don’t want to get…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m hoping to.
I’m glad they didn’t completely ruin it. (though I still can’t make myself call that girl Astrid. Astrid will always be blond and blue-eyed in my mind)
Did they try to push any political stuff or hint at weird relationships?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEW CHAPTER 28
See if that fixes things. I bookmarked it, but I’m not sure if people will see it.
(I also sent this KP post 5 hours ago and it didn’t load.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
A few things happened, but it shouldn’t be too much reading, luckily.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
I am so sorry, I typed a response out but I never got it sent!
I just meant that that sounds so much like Sniper. He’s such a character
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay.
I really need to read through and ketch-up on the rps. I have no idea what’s going on now
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
“Call me Barnes.” She stuck her hands in her pockets. “That being my regular name. Yours?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do agree with the people who commented on the end of this last chapter; there probably should be some more context before they teach him how to fight.
But I liked the training sessions. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
28-29!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Is sick and has nothing to do* *Proceeds to spend 2 hours reading the whole thing and summarizing it* Okay, I’ve got a crazy summary for y’all.
Fantasy Adventure RP so far
“Your characters have been summoned to a fantastical world where war rages between an evil Dark Lord and a determined resistance.” – Jonas
On the outskirts of the city…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I must confess I was excited to see what Jonas cooked up for the future plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, that is alright! Tell me if you need to swap emails or if you have some way to find mine. (I don’t remember everyone who knows my email, lol.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
If it helps, I can skim through this roleplay and write a summary so people are caught up on the characters and action. Might be easier for people to hop back in if they want to start this up again. Just say the word, @jonas
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes will find a way back to y’all if Rallascant accepts the trade
- Load More

I don’t feel like making a whole topic at the moment, but I might later.