@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Now for ‘Animation versus Minecraft’!
(Though maybe not today)
Dude, I so wasted over an hour of writing time.
So. Was it worth it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper   @highscribeofaetherium   @keilah-h    @linus-smallprint
So, about watching 1 a day…………
I finished them all. WHAT CLIFF HANGER!
Dude, I am so showing these to my brothers.
Dude, I so wasted over an hour of writing time.Dude.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Summer 2025 Project: The Ashen Star (Working Title) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I tried to give you access ahead of time, but if it says you can’t just request editing access and I’ll change it to viewing access after that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Skitters away chaotically -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
AAHH GUYS
Look. I would watch them anyway to make my guy friend smile, so it’s a win-win for everybody. *Holds out hand to shake on it* I’ll watch em
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I still haven’t watched Alan Becker, but one of my best friends has always been obsessed and I should watch them for the sake of making him happy. XD I have no doubt they’re good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Really into it now.
I gotta watch one. But I’ve got to make sure it’s like only one a day, otherwise I’ll be stuck.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Well it still looks good!
I don’t know what my favorite of his characters is, but my favorite animations are the math ones. They’re cool. I hope he makes more.
Well, they are all good characters. Math ones are cool. I still need to see the Geometry one
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS I WAS ABLE TO SET THAT AS MY BANNER I AM SO HAPPY
Kept it animated as well? Awesome!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Ellette! No! No last-paging! Don’t start with the newest video! Go watch the original Animation versus Animator first and work your way up through the 11 episodes released so far! Then go watch the Minecraft ones in order. There is a story being built up, and it’s meant to be watched in order. Then watch the bonus videos after…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
OH MY WORD!!
I finally caved and tried the Mercinary Tryouts one!!
Ahahahahahaha!!!! lololololololololololol!!!!
So funny!!!
🤣
I could get stuck watching those for hours.
Not responsible so I won’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I changed it a couple days ago to my favorite (actual) short :p
Nice!
Me when finding other Alan Becker fans:

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Sorry, ment to tag @whalekeeper in that last one
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE me, princes!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Did I make you change your profile picture?
Alan Becker is such a good YouTube channel. Me and my one sister are currently obsessed with it, wondering why we are so attached to stick figures. Alan is an excellent storyteller and does a great job of showing instead of telling.
Favourite stick figure? (I have to go with Red)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Nice dragon! Did you model that?
- Load More
