@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I need a picture of Sir Fluffyface!!! Other names: Snickerdoodle, Taffy, Boink, Kinsley, Floofle, Souffle, Dandy/Dandelion, Bluebelle, Cherry, Button, Bob, Banana, Dumpling, (I don’t know why so many of them are food. XD) Zig, Zag, Quincy, Dizzy, Izzy, Noodle, Squiggle.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah it’s pretty wild.
What makes you think he would sympathize a lot (not because your wrong, but out of curiosity)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
WOW!! That is awesome!!!
-
Linus Smallprint posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Hey everyone! I’m just letting you all know, I’m going to be taking a break from Kingdom Pen. I’ve been spending a lot of time on my laptop for a while and I think I need to unplug a bit for my mental and spiritual health and go do something outside.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Time to take this back to art
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper
Updated artwork of Cryus! This still needs to be cleaned up, and I may add in a bit of a background, but here it is right now:

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay, thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
All right! Thank you for the feedback! This is helpful!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Evan’s story is crazy. He must sympathize with Jonathan a lot.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
I related most to Martha and her struggles being the eldest. James is my favorite though.
 Were there any character(s) you struggled to connect with?
Other than Sara’s conversations with James, I didn’t feel like she was fully developed.
 Did Alan…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
That’s a good point with The Chosen One
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s whatever shape it needs to be? Maybe they can force it to be flat when they want it to.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you!
It’s flat, based off of Orange’s dream where Blue and Green use him as a basket ball hoop. They also compared his head to this in the Group Chat acctual short
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper
We were kind of taking over the art channel, so I decided to start a new form for Alan Becker fans!

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I mean, it’s bad, but I’m just too stressed that he’s going to do the stupid misunderstood villain move. Then I shall scream.
My sister and I don’t think he’s going to excuse Victum’s actions and we will get a redemption arc instead, but we will see. The way she puts it, ‘Victum is bad, and his actions aren’t justified, but after…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah sure, I get that. But if in the end they all live happily ever after because he was really just misunderstood and that’s okay and blah, blah, blah, I’ll lose my mind.
sounds good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint  @highscribeofaetherium
Really? She was upset over the victim one??
I mean, it’s bad, but I’m just too stressed that he’s going to do the stupid misunderstood villain move. Then I shall scream.
Should I watch those shorts now? Or do I have to watch the other series first?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium
Nice! Good choices for favourites.
though I do like the orange guy. (forget his name)
Most fans call him ‘The Second Coming’, but my sister and I find that weird, so we go with his official name, ‘Orange’.
The ones I Ellie have been closest to crying in:
AVA 11 – Victim (Ellie says she lost sleep after…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @highscribeofaetherium
Favorite character probably has to be TCO, though I do like the orange guy. (forget his name) and Red is super funny the way he’s always jumping into the action.
Good grief! How do faceless, voiceless stick figures have so much personality?!?!
Yeah… maybe not today.
So. Was it worth it…
- Load More

Congratulations on finishing your draft! Have a great summer!
Thank you!
See ya around!
See you later, have a nice summer!
Have a good summer! See ya around!