@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keliah-h @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Hello everyone! I’m back!
An update regarding my writing. I was reflecting on the things I write. My goal in my writing is first and foremost to glorify God. But I’ve realized I have let the fantasy side of my writing become an idol to me. I admit I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I don’t think I forgot anything… did I?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, here it is…
If there’s anything you don’t like, let me know—I can change things. 😁😁

I’m sorry about how sniper’s hat and feet turned out.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Of course—I don’t mind at all!! Once I send it to you (and you like it), it’s yours to do whatever you want with! 😁
It’s actually done. I’ll post it in a couple minutes….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Now that I’m going back to the beginning…
This is really hard XD
because I know you’re trying to go for the “chaos” vibes of a big family as they get ready for church and the party. You set up Hallie, Easton, and the parents pretty well, especially for the fast-paced scene, but the other siblings kind of disappear throughout the book.
Maybe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest, I’m not really sure.
I might have to reread it a little more and let you know XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Antonio gently wiped away one of her tears with his thumb. “Please don’t cry. I like it much better when I can see your eyes sparkle naturally.”
*squeals* OH MY GOODNESS.
I loved this book! The scenes when Hallie is making up with her friends were so sweet!!!!!!!! I’m sad it’s over. I looked forward to the chapter dumps.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Their story is inspired by Chinese fantasy… so… ancient China… mixed with elements of, like, Japan and Korea… and my own crazy fascinations. Something like that. XD
Ahh ok. Yeah, like if he were cornered.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait, you commented with your email already? Slay
-
Enid replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
😆 <3<3 Ideas are my bread and butter, sister. (Well, the writing part? Eehhhhhh not so much but who can blame me am I right?)
I will be on here for the next couple hours while I plot a little thingy on the family computer. This is my time to do that while the house goes dark. My email will be on my profile during that time,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Ok thank you!!
I was thinking there needed to be more family interaction too. I’m glad you caught that. Is there a certain spot on the book that you think those types of scenes would fit best? (If not, that’s fine)
Ok yes!! I will for sure do that! It will be fun for me to take time to flesh out the characters individually…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I would just like to see it set up a little more at the very beginning chapters.
I know you’re going for chaos on the Sunday morning before church, but like I mentioned before, since Easton and Hallie’s family is a big one, I think you need to focus more on their family and the dynamics. I’d love to see Hallie’s closeness with her mom…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you girls so much for reading through my book and supporting me!! 💕💕 I so so so appreciate you! ❤️
Your comments have given me a lot more confidence in the plot and characters, which I definitely needed going into a third draft.
Are there any scenes you’d like to see added? Or characters you’d like to see mor…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! you’re the best and I always love exchanging ideas with you <3
-
Enid replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey giiirrl. :] I’d love to brainstorm with you. I’m going out for lunch right now but I’ll be back home in a couple hours and we can exchange emails!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay soooo
Yet again, my novel is under SERIOUS CONSTRUCTION
I almost gave up writing two months ago and decided that God was leading me back to the novel I fell in love with MANY years ago <3
I realized that the reason I stopped writing was because of my characters.
Marcurious, Livia, Aubrielle, and Calia made me so angry XD they felt so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I LOVE LITTLE HALLIE
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
yeah, Cars and Phones BROKE ME
Last week my mom was at Mayo Clinic in Rochester doing more cancer treatments, which was hard since it wasn’t planned. I guess even if it was, it would be hard since she was gone for over a week and me and my siblings and my dad were all missing her a lot and attempting to keep our house from going out of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Someone suggested I cut the last section of the blurb and leave it with the part about Jonathan’s friendship because it has more of a cliffhanger. What do you think?
- Load More

@linus-smallprint
HI!!! I was so shocked when I got a notification from you. haha! Glad to have you back!
I can totally see where you are coming from and I actually respect it. Though I’m eager to see what happens with Alan and the gang, I totally understand.
Anyhow, glad to have you back!
Let me know if you ever have time for some…[Read more]
@ellette-giselle
Thank you for understanding! I will try to get to checking out your Mission Impossible tomorrow!
@linus-smallprint
Oh that would be great! Thanks you!
Glad to see you’re back! I know I wasn’t reading your project, but I understand where you’re coming from. Feel free to take as much time as you need, and if you don’t want to finish TCoH right now, that’s totally fine. I don’t want to be a stumbling block to you or anyone else, so please know if you need to take time away from that as well, I com…[Read more]
Don’t worry, I will return to reading TCoH. The thing that was causing me to stumble is something that usually only appears in fantasy books. Science fiction is the only other genre I know of it could appear in. Your book is fine. There was nothing of that sort in it, so I will pick it up again and continue reading.
Glad to hear! Looking forward to reading your feedback!
Hi! I’m glad you’re back! Though when I saw your name in my email, I thought you’d created a topic for Book 3. 😢 But I understand why you need to take a break from it. Anyway, welcome back!!!
Thank you for the welcome!
Sorry to disappoint you, and thank you for understanding.