@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Odd.
That wasn’t a link at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Uh… hmm. Idk how to add people in….
I’ll try reposting the link and if you can’t get in then I guess I’ll try to figure something out…….
Sector 5 The Hidden.docx
Try that. You may need to sign in…..
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey Ellette, I just tried clicking on the link to the Microsoft Word document that you posted early on in this forum, but it told me I didn’t have permission. Is that the correct link? I can email you my Microsoft Email address if you need it so you can add me in.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Oooh that’s a good idea!!
And I like your ideas too…I feel like that would be really cool if we did something like that
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon I did not make up the minerals, they are real. But I have worldbuilt to the point where I can guess what’s there cuz of location history. XD I’ve toyed with the idea of researching certain materials.
Hugo
“Huh.” Hugo absently arranged the rocks into a circle on his desk. “I was always a bit of a role-player. I’d p…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin @elishavet-pidyon (Hi!)
Hugo
It was funny to see what the book said about each mineral. It said the corpse crystal was uncommon, which didn’t make sense at all. Hugo also identified the magnetite and schreibersite without much trouble. Magnets and meteorites collected where he lived. The thought turned into a mixed feeling as he…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hugo
“Odd number of people.” Hugo settled onto the dark oak seat next to Victor. When he saw some of the students nervously covering their mouths as they mixed and matched substances, he took his scarf and pulled it over his freckled nose. His voice came out muffled. “Ah, you said… I want to guess. Is it corpse…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I should say spring. Where I am, you really only get an extended autumn and then switch right back to summer, so May just feels like summer.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*Slides in* Do you go to Hobby Lobby often?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
IT’S JULY 29TH AND COSTCO HAS IT’S CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS UP. 😭😭😭 WHYYYYYYY.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sorry if I’m making this more difficult than it is…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Sure 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Just lengthening your existing ones to match Huntress’s would work.
Oh wait, just lengthen them…? So they just need to be longer? I’ll try some things…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okey-dokey. I’ll make the changes asap. I’m going to send you a separate feet test, and then I’ll rework them on him.
lol, no problem. I totally get it. 😅
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I don’t know if you saw it or not, but I am back! I will try to get to reading and critiquing part three of The Color of Hope tommorow!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I have played with the idea in the back of my mind of putting my programming skills to use and making another website similar to Kingdom Pen.
There are some things to consider though:
1. Websites cost money. Someone is going to have to pay for hosting and the domain name for this website.
2. We would need to find moderators for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I have finally drawn Viktor!! in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Haha!!! I literally had nothing to do for three days in the car. I read everything in the art section, everything in the general writing section. XD
- Load More
