@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 day, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Awesome, thanks. btw, KP is acting up for me so I can’t see anything I’m typing. (Thought I’d let you know in case my posts are complete gibberish. lol)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
All right, sounds good. I have made it to Chapter 10 so far today. I may read more later if I have time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey, if you have the time to do so, I’d really like it if you would let me know how many chapters you cover each day when you read S%TH. It doesn’t actually tell me if you’ve commented, but if you tell me what chapter’s you’ve read, I’ll know where to look for comments from you. Thanks!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
Does anyone here have Facebook? We could try contacting them that way. I think KP has an Instagram too.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
Honestly, Slack would be a good option, I’ve used it for other writing groups and it works super well. The only problem is that the free version keeps messages for only 90 days, which could become an issue…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Ooh interesting first question! Let’s see here… For my current WIP…
Audrey’s primary response is definitely freeze. She just needs to stop, take in the situation, and figure out what to do, although her fears and anxieties often drown out the voice of logic to begin with. And then her secondary response is flight. If she can’t control or figure…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I can help!! Characters are my favoriteeeee
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
*emerges from the dust and shadows*
Has the dance even happened yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Actually, I think there was a point in the drafting or planning stage that lowkey forgot Brandon existed 💀🤦🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Awww, thank you so much girl!!! 💖 I appreciate you taking the time to read through it all! <33
Do you have any additional feedback after having read the whole thing?
No that’s really helpful! Tysm!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Thanks!!! Let me know when you’re ready.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
…
@ellette
sure, I’ll draw another of yours. I’m going to take a break for a little while again after I adjust the current pic for Keilah—there are some arts I want to work on for myself. But then after that. 😁
also @keilah, I think I see what you mean now (about the feet).
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Made a fun artsy thing tonight! My drawing frustrations feel a lot better now. (Ignore the weird space above)
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Jim, lol. Thought I might as well get her to draw the whole main cast now that she’s started. I’d love some others if no one get’s wise to this, so keep it under wraps and then you and I can cycle through. ;09
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
That works! I’m in. Thanks!
- Load More
