@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Breaking at :00
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time again! :00
I realize my posts seem pointless, as I could do this without saying anything, but the thought of saying “I did it” gives me a nice amount of motivation.
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I never cease to be impressed with your dedication to this idea. Thank you for the great video presentation. 🙂 I’m going to sit with these ideas for a while.
-
whaley posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Looking forward to Over the Garden Wall and wearing sweaters all season!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
is it weird that you look and sound the way I always pictured? (minus the beard. lol)
I skimmed the video. I’m busy this afternoon but will look into it tomorrow morning.
Moderating is something I would 100% be open to doing and actually was going to ask you about. I’m not suuupppeeerrr tech savy, more of a “lets try things…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Nice Calvin and Hobbes art! It looks really neat and clean! The colours look great as well!
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hello Everyone,
If I haven’t tagged someone yet, please do so. This post is for everyone to see.
And please, please, please let me know your thoughts and if you think we should proceed with this.
As some of you know, I have been working on a prototype for a Christian Writer’s Website to replace Kingdom Pen. Please check out a presentation of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
😁 Yeah I’m happy with that! I’m hitting that amount every writing session now. Well, specifically for Project Shäffer. The project seems to have grown a mind of its own.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The art on the envelope:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I don’t remember if I posted this so…
This was a get well car for my Dad’s coworker who injure dhimself on a trampoline. Credit to my Dad for Hobbes’s line

-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Forgot to get back on here. 😛 I did in fact make it to 2,000.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Taking a break
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
GuYs. The crazy impulses are growing stronger…
I’m very very tempted to pause literally everything I’ve ever made, and start a completely new world of some kind. I’ve got a desire to create something wonderful… something extremely fantastical. Also a strong desire to make something glow-y celestial beautiful. It’s been haunting me for the…[Read more]
- Load More

