@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
I’m going to have to mail you my dad so he can lecture you about the importance of protein.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*Sighs* I do not want to be the person who says “I told you so” when you die of hunger and we all go to your funeral
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*stares at meme longingly* it’s been like a year since I had lemonade…….
*blink* we don’t have those right now.
We have leftover rice, but I gotta babysit it while I heat it. I don’t wanna. I want to finish my project. Work before play, right.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Tsk tsk. Cook something. Look for noodles or potatoes in the pantry. Steal something. Grapes are not nutritious enough.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*smacks you with baguette* EAT THE FOOOOOD!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*pounds a fist of the table and lays head on the computer* no!no!no!no!
I must finish………
*dies*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Good meme. 👌 (I need an emoji I can send when I like the meme but I have nothing else to say.)
Hmmm, I think you should eat ma’am. That might help your brain work faster.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
idk. I feel like I’m dying. I’ve been at this web designing all day, haven’t eaten, feel dizy, but I refuse to do anything else until it’s done, even if it kills me!
Also, I have had rather bad experiences with bats, but i’m not against them so long as they are staying where they belong and not in my bed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
I don’t know if I want to laugh or be creeped out. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Yep.
lol. I’m laying out a new page for another artist we took on. But I have to design it once for laptop/computer and the again for phones/ipads. It’s annoying.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
For Wild Horse Publishing? If I asked what you are specifically doing, I won’t understand because I’m a dummy with tech, so I won’t bother. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
I very much prefer staying here. In fact I think we’ll all stay here as long as the website runs. We aren’t going to pack our bags and leave! The idea is to have another website that we might use in the event that KP stops working. It’s a precautionary plan.
I am one of the people who tried to contact the moderators and I would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
kind of. It’s for my business, so yes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Oh, is that your job or something? Web designing?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
*goes and puts the soundtrack on while I’m web designing*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle That’s such a good song
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
same. we were all older when we first saw it. I think my mom wanted us to be old enough to actually understand the story, because it can be really confusing. Sunrise Sunset is one of my favorite songs! My brother plays the fiddler’s wedding song that he plays at the first wedding on his violin.
- Load More

