-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Things Driver’s Ed has taught me:
I’m definitely going to die driving.
Things Driver’s Ed has not taught me:
How to drive.
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Things Driver’s Ed has taught me:
I’m definitely going to die driving.
Things Driver’s Ed has not taught me:
How to drive.
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
Oh dear. I’m starting Driver’s Ed this week. Hopefully it’s better in Indiana.
If my car steering skills are anything like my sled steering skills, I will definitely die.
Oh my goodness 😂😂 @theducktator @highscribeofaetherium You guys will be fine, it’s scary the first couple times and then it’s not that bad. Just pray 😅