@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey, Well, I would not say that I am an adventurer, but if could manage to get myself back East to various places such as Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Virginia, (especially Virginia) I would be quite content. But many of my friendships are long distance and air fare from California is not cheap 🙂 but that is the way life is I’m afraid.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Hi, Suzanna. Glad you found us. Puddleglum’s one of my favorites too.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey Even though Kate seemed to beat me to it, welcome to the bestestiest place on the internet. 🙂 *attempts to bow gracefully and fails* Christine Eaton at your service. Let me start off by saying I’m so happy you found your way into this lovely kingdom of ours. How did you find out about KP?
Wow, 14 siblings is quite a lot. :)…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Daughter Of Eve saying "Hi"! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@S-G-Dewey welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! *squeals* I said it first guys!
*ahem* Yes. Hello. Very pleased to make your acquaintance, Daughter of Eve. Even if your mum’s name isn’t Helen. And even if you are in fact human. 😉 I assume you write primarily fantasy? What’s your favorite thing about writing, if you can pick just…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be writing for about an hour here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ghosts in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I would tend to agree with @Daeus and @Mark-Kamibaya, though again I’ll disqualify myself by confessing I really haven’t given this much thought. It does seem to be a question of belief in God’s sovereignty though.
There is also this verse—
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who…
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ghosts in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument A guy who dies ad 34? You know, I’m not positive about that. I can’t think of any reason it would be impossible for him to be saved under the old covenant off the top of my head, but I kinda doubt it. I guess my reasoning is that if God wanted a jew saved, he could get them to hear about Jesus. So, if God’s not in a quandary, why…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ghosts in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@his-instrument Yeah, I’d pretty much agree with Kate. One other point I’d make is that the new testament ushered in the new covenant and a covenant is two sided, so it includes God. Thus, I’d say in the new testament era, God’s is saving people through his new covenant only, that is, directly through Jesus. So even if a Jew didn’t know about…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ghosts in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
But if that is the case, then at what point in history did the crossover happen? At what point did salvation by the faith of the patriarchs become “not enough”?
@His-Instrument when the Messiah came and they rejected Him. The justification of faith was not only faith that God exists and is powerful, but faith that God would keep His promise and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ghosts in Christian Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
But if that is the case, then at what point in history did the crossover happen? At what point did salvation by the faith of the patriarchs become “not enough”?
@Hannah-R when the Messiah came and they rejected Him. The justification of faith was not only faith that God exists and is powerful, but faith that God would keep His promise and sen…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I wrote 153 then got distracted with research.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose If you’re still on, I’ll join you. I’m just planning to write one scene, so I’ll go until whenever that’s done and then tag you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper lol! I love it! Poor owls… that wasn’t too well thought out, was it? 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@alia
I am so sorry. That breaks my heart. Praying for her family. -
Greta replied to the topic A Series of Unfortunate Events *muffled excited noises* in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene
I haven’t seen the movie in a while, so I don’t remember that much of the plot. XD I just remember that they strayed from the books and that always makes me mad. 😛 And yes about Klaus not having glasses! That was SO annoying. Which is your favorite book in the series? -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper It’s been an hour, so I’m gonna stop now. I wrote 649.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Post Your Writing Dare Results Here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Hey, you were able to do it @dragon-snapper.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Wow. Defeated? And I didn’t even have to do anything. *pats self warmly on the back*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ha! Didn’t you say I banished you? Oh well, you can return anyways.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna be writing this afternoon. Tag me if you’re in.
- Load More
