@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I have to stop now because I remembered I have some stuff to do before dinner, but thanks for writing.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Lol! 😀 This place is awesome.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! That’s a really cool idea. I’d love to join for a little bit. I have some writing I want to get done that I’ve been shirking all day.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus or @dragon-snapper I’m curious, how exactly does this Writer’s Corner work? What are you guys doing?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Deaus or @dragon-snapper I’m curious, how exactly does this Writer’s Corner work? What are you guys doing?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@deaus or @dragon-snapper I’m curious, how exactly does this Writer’s Corner work? What are you guys doing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, I’m copyediting too. I’ll be on till 6:30ish.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kayla-Joy that’s awesome! Thanks so much. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl absolutely. Submit as many as you like. And I like that one. *wiggles eyebrows* Nice and mysterious. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy This is gonna be fun!! Are we allowed to submit more than one?
In any case, here’s one: Finding yourself stranded on a dark country road, you suddenly see lights appear in the distance. You approach cautiously, and after some time you come to an old fashioned train station. Boarding the train you notice there’s no one on board…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ingridrd no, that’s awesome. 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
You board a train, and the doors and windows automatically lock once you’re inside. Finish the story…
Not very good, I know. Ah, well. I try. 🙂
I’ll tag a few more people: @kayla-joy @alia @winter-rose @overcomer @christi-eaton @clairec @anne-swiftblade @his-instrument @faithdk @adry_grace -
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
You board a train, and the doors and windows automatcially lock once you’re inside. Finish the story…
Not very good, I know. Ah, well. I try. 🙂
I’ll tag a few more people: @kayla-joy @alia @winter-rose @overcomer @christi-eaton @clairec @anne-swiftblade @his-instrument @faithdk @adry_grace -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audrey-Caylin oooh, I like it! Lovely!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Audry-Caylin oooh, I like it! Lovely!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, let’s try something different here. We’ll pick a topic/category and each of us will try to think of something different for that one category, and when we’re out of ideas someone can suggest a new category/topic.
First topic— trains.
My contribution to the topic: The Train from Nowhere was late for the second time in a…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay guys, let’s try something different here. We’ll pick a topic/category and each of us will try to think of something different for that one category, and when we’re out of ideas someone can suggest a new category/topic.
First topic— trains.
My contribution to the topic: The Train from Nowhere was late for the second time in a…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello, @kayla-joy! Though, I have 0 experience with Sci-Fi or Dystopian-ish novels, I wanted to say “hi” and “welcome.” Glad to have you. 🙂 😉 🙂 WARNING: THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SLIGHTLY CRAZY (or maybe it’s just me and everyone else is normal…I forget which). 😛 Anyway, welcome!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus *concurs and joins you in the ranks of offensive un-authors*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi, @kayla-joy! Awesome to have you.
I should be able to help if it’s just outlining stuff. I’ve never helped someone outline a story before, but I bet it would be fun.
Btw, everybody, I just wanted to say something incredibly un-authorly, because I’m just that type of person. Cliche = well tested. Yep, and I would say some other offensive…[Read more]
- Load More
