@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago

-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Oh, my goodness!! I was so focused on finding the right URL thingy I forgot to put it in the img box!!!! XD Zikers! I can’t believe I did that. *grins sheepishly* I’ll be right back…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper ha! I love the cocky smirk— that’s definitely him. Thanks. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper if you’re still having trouble, try inserting the picture in an email (to yourself, if you have an email) then sending it to yourself, clicking ‘save to drive’ on the image, then clicking ‘view image’ and taking the url from there.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@widdrim Zikers, I am SUPER excited now! 😀 Rogue One is my favorite movie of all time.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@hope Glad you like it! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@i-j-anderson @perfectfifths @Kate flournoy Thanks, guys!
I’ll try and figure out how to do it without showing a link…Or wait, does it just show me the link and you guys see the pic? Ah, I dunno. XD Somehow you guys are looking at it, and that’s all that matters. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the encouragement, @I-J-Anderson. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl I love him! His laugh— I can hear his laugh. 😀
Keep trying @Dragon-Snapper. You’ll get it.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@i-j-anderson Wait, you can see him!?!?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@i-j-anderson Wait, you can see him!?!?
Seamus-334×450
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@i-j-anderson Wait, you can see him!?!?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* Oh, boy.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* Oh, boy.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
*sighs* Oh, boy.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Excellent. That works.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper the funky looking text in the address bar at the top of any given web page. If you’ve got the picture on your computer, upload it to google (at least that’s how I do it, using my email), right-click, hit ‘view image’ and let it go to a completely black page with the picture in the middle. Then click the url until it turns blue,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl it won’t let me follow the link… says I don’t have access on this server. That probably means you’re the only one who can follow it. :/ When the url is that long, you can be sure you’ve got a problem. Were you able to get the picture on a black page all by itself before copying the url?
- Load More
