@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Uh, I probably could… I’ll finish the first one for now and then if I’ll let you know after that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfect-fifths Uh, I probably could… I’ll finish the first one for now and then if I’ll let you know after that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Hmm. ENFJ much?
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Well, I am.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
IJ, you’ll just have to post some of your own Jane artwork when you are done 😀 See how they match up with what everyone else draws. 😉 (They are incredible, trust me)
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi people! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@jason I’m an INFP! You know, the type with the avatar always prancing through a field of flowers or something like that. I’m not sure what point they’re trying to make… ;P Anyways, like I said, I tossed around a few ideas one of which was INFJ. For the simple reason that you’re here on KP I decided the balance of probability lay with you being…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson ooohhh… I want to try her.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
Oh, a note for those who were wondering what the market is for kindle books, I recently heard that Amazon sells well over twice as many kindle books as paperbacks.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Traditional in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 7 months ago
@revayah1 I’m not a publisher myself so I couldn’t say definitely, but from the impressions I’ve gathered, I highly doubt it unless you published a very poor quality book and they don’t want to be affiliated with it. Even then though, I think that unlikely.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 13: Theme & Antagonist in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Well… listening to the video I was enthusiastically raking my entire cast together against the protagonist and now you tell me I can only pick three!? *sigh* Life is hard.
Denholm: Harold’s friend and nephew. The one guy who stuck with him through everything and wholeheartedly believes that the world is worth saving and can be saved,…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Co-writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hi @PrincessFoo I’ve never cowritten a book, though I think it’d be fun. I do know of a book on the subject though, but I’ve never read it. https://www.amazon.com/Co-writing-book-Collaboration-Co-creation-Authors-ebook/dp/B018GF66JE/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Co-writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@PrincessFoo welcome! And unfortunately I have no experience with co-writing. At all. :/ One possible option for your specific dilemma, however, may simply be to alternate chapters/scenes between what’s happening with your character and what’s happening with hers even before they meet, assuming the plot/structure works that way.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin I mainly did research, but I was able to finish off with 327 words written, so that’s good. Thanks for writing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Antihero in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes, I suppose he would be.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @graciegirl @anyone I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson *bows* Smeagol and I share a motto, and that is ‘always be helpful’. XD
Okay! Have fun. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Graciegirl sure. I’m not the most knowledgeable with that sort of stuff myself, but glad I was able to help. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aysia-Serene These characters haven’t been done yet.
Erika Paige, female, nineteen. Tall, a little bony, dark-ish skin and a light dusting of freckles, with grey-green eyes and a veritable mop of brilliant red hair. She’s a mechanic… her story is steampunk, so she makes steam-powered robots and drones and such… and she also dresses like a Victo…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
VICTORY IS MINE!! Oh, I am so happy right now. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago


- Load More
