@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hey @dragon-snapper @winter-rose @graciegirl @jane-maree @anyon-else. I’m going to be writing till 2 if you want to join.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea hey Josiah, if I remember correctly, the deadline for finishing the course was the fifteenth… is that still operative? It seems that there are still quite a few lessons to go…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aysia-Serene lol, my bad. :’D I should have described it better, but you did well with what you did. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aysia-Serene *gasp* I love it! She’s so cute! Her little nose is perfect. Drawing noses is not my forte; I admire anyone who can do it well. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh, and Reagan and Haley can be fairies.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sounds like there could be some conflict between me and Hope. Oooh! Maybe Josiah could be a Gandalf-like character (with the really long beard) and he could have some plan for how we can all defeat the evil villain.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal that’s okay. She is pretty mysterious. 😉 And I love how the light almost looks three-dimensional. Good job.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal oooh… that’s pretty close! I love it! Thank you!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson thanks. 😀 I’m afraid it fails as a likeness, but it was too funny not to post.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy If you feel disgusting, don’t touch yourself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@perfectfifths Alright, I got your story done. You can send me the Bunyan one if you’re ready.
-
Faith Kindred replied to the topic Ladies and Gentlemen! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
So upset that I wasn’t able to make it to the discussion. 🙁 Hopefully I can next time! Thanks for the link though, @Daeus…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 13: Theme & Antagonist in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea ah, my mistake. I see now. Thanks. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
Tavalii. Female, twenty two, but small and birdlike with bony hands. She’s a fantasy priestess of a false religion (and she knows its false) who was dedicated to the Temple of the Stars at birth and doesn’t care about herself enough to bother about doing something about any of it. Usually bored. Hates the face-paint and ceremonial wreaths and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson I’ve been laughing myself silly over this sketch for about five minutes… Don’t ask me why, but she came to me in caricature and I did my best. *wipes eyes* Here. Have a good laugh.

-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thunk is my favorite word.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@widdrim @dragon-snapper Ah, yes. Rogue One…that ending. *chokes back tears*.
But K2 was hilarious! I loved him. *gulps back tears again*
Ah, you’ve caught on to the zikers thing, huh? ☺️ What can I say? I’ve always wanted to have my own exclamation thingy.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello There in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@widdrin @dragon-snapper Ah, yes. Rogue One…that ending. *chokes back tears*.
But K2 was hilarious! I loved him. *gulps back tears again*
Ah, you’ve caught on to the zikers thing, huh? ☺️ What can I say? I’ve always wanted to have my own exclamation thingy.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus @Emma-Flournoy hm… *scratches head**twists face sideways**grimaces* Hm. I seem to have something like that on my schedule, yes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy Oh! I know of someone to ask. @kate-flournoy Will you be there?
- Load More

Ah; yes, this is no longer operative. I was overly optimistic about when I’d finish the course–and it didn’t help that we ended up adding several lessons to the mix! The course should be finished within the next week or so, we’ll probably look at hosting the second Q&A in early April, and will be closing all surveys sometime mid-April, so that’s…[Read more]
Okay, whew! :’D I was getting ready to pull an all-nighter to catch up on the lessons. Not a problem, just wondered. Thanks.
@Aratrea