@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl oops, didn’t tag you correctly.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-girl Okay, confession time. I did have to look up aprendo. But otherwise, I understood you without google translate! To answer you, I will have to speak ingles because I’m feeling too lazy right now to reach for the mouse and look up how to say ‘excited’ in español. I have been learning Spanish for about half of a year, but I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Jane Maree are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic I need a character name! Help! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
To everyone looking at this:
Something I’ve found helpful is to flip through a hymnbook, and look at the names of the people who wrote the hymns. I do this absolutely every single time I write a story, and it is SO helpful! There are so many names in a hymnbook, and they were all real people, so they all have legitimate last names… and most of…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Well hello @Kina-Lamb welcome to the community! *throws confetti* Seeing new faces on the forum is one of my favorite things and I’m glad you made your way here. 😀 (now, if only I could get my brother on here… 😉 oh well.) Well I see that you are already well established around here, so once again welcome, I hope to see ya around.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@adry_grace You’ll probably find information on http://www.villagecreek.net
-
Kina Lamb and
Christine Eaton are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Adry_Grace are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
So is anybody here an ESTP? If so, I’d LOVE to meet you!
-
Kina Lamb and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Ethryndal are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I was reading your post again, and (since I’m SUCH a ridiculously curious person, and I am still not sure why my name wasn’t George!!!,) what is the dragon story you were talking about?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 14: Theme & Villain in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Okay. I’ve mentioned some of this already in the other homework assignments, but my primary villain (I’ll get to his brother in a minute) pretty much set/justified Harold’s EiL. (That the world is worth saving because man is ultimately good). Wayyyy back in the backstory of the story, the villain— when he was young and optimistic and…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Jess are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Audrey Caylin are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kina-Lamb nope. 😀 Not yet. It needs to be significantly better than it is before it’s ready for that. 😉
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I didn’t know Victorious was published! (It is, isn’t it??)
-
Kina Lamb and
Daeus are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy y’all will love it SO much!!! Family Camp is one of the best things that’s ever happened to me! : )
@rolena-hatfield It’s close enough to the Mississippi river that they load ya up and take ya on a kayak trip if you sign up for it. The Mississippi river is only 10 minutes away from the camp.
- Load More
