@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 14: Theme & Villain in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus thanks. Don’t mind if I do. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 14: Theme & Villain in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Aratrea hmm… yesssss… probbbably the Primary Tempter? I mean… yeah, that makes sense. Okay. Yes. Primary Tempter. There may be some slight overlap between that and both of the other two, but that’s the main one.
It makes me very happy to hear you like it… I actually can’t take credit though because his connection to Harold’s EiL was…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Discussion for Video Thirteen: Theme & Antagonists in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 7 months ago
I’m afraid I got tired of The Robe after I got 3/4 through. 🙁
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Well, I had to take a ten minute break, but I sill managed to get 278, so that was pretty good. Thanks for joining me.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy @adry_grace Am I the know-it-all now? I honestly don’t know, but I do know that you can get on the waiting list, and usually a couple of families can’t make it because of illness/traveling issues, so you’d most likely be able to go. You’d have to be all packed and ready and waiting for the phone call, though!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus wish I could, but I’ve got something else tonight. Happy word-counting. 🙂
-
Kina Lamb and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago-
@kina-lamb Well, nice to meet you, Kina. I wondered if you were Daeus’ sister, then I read your forum post 😉 Welcome to Kingdom Pen! 😀
-
Thanks @perfectfifths!
-
What kind of things do you like to write, @kina-lamb?
-
I’m currently working on a children’s book. It’s really fun. What types of things are you writing?
-
Oooh, what is your children’s book about? 😀
I have like 4 and half projects, including editing stuff that I’m working on. All of them could fall into the fantasy category, with differing degrees, because some include magic, but most of them are just set in a fictional places 😉
-
hm… that’s what I’m still trying to decide. See, I haven’t started writing it, but I’ve been diligently writing drafts – that’s one of the reasons I joined Kingdom Pen, I needed some inspiration. 🙂
That’s great, @perfectfifths! I’m so glad you like editing – it’s one of my hobbies. 🙂
-
Well, here is where you’ll find it, if anywhere 😉
Haha! Yeah, I “like” editing! *strangles manuscript* But seriously, I actually don’t, and I’ve been putting of editing this particular project, which actually also needs some rewriting *rolls eyes* but it’s actually one of the first projects I’ve finished in a looooooong time, so I really don’t…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
@perfectfifths *laughs out loud.* Yes, I know what you mean, actually. I guess I hadn’t thought about editing my own stories. I don’t like to do that nearly as much as I like to edit other people’s stories. I love editing other people’s stories, but I don’t get the same kind of thrill and enthusiasm when I’m editing mine. 😀 Ha ha!
-
@kina-lamb Yeah, when I read my friends’ stories, I’m very happy to point out all the niggly little grammar things and suggest ways to make it read a bit better (sometimes I feel I’m too picky!) And I think it’s because, with your own story, you’ve read it over and over and over so many times, it gets dull. But, in my case, at least, when I’m…[Read more]
-
-
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic *holds breath and hopes for the best* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy @adry_grace I just remembered, you might also be able to find some information on this website as we get closer to September. This is the website of one of the families that runs the camp. Sometimes they have an “event” page, and there’s some information on there. http://www.bontragerfamilysingers.com
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Well, I’m really late, but if you’re out there, I’ll still be going till nine.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hey, at least that means you’ve been making progress! *high-five.* It’s been five years since I wrote my first story, and yes, just ouch. : ) I don’t think I would still be writing, though, if it wasn’t for the two girls that first read my story. At that time, I was enthusiastic about it. They simply read it, smiled, and said it…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree yay! Somebody else has a secret agent in their story!!! Yipee!!! I was kind of skeptical about my agent, because the only stories I’ve ever read with a secret agent in them were kind of cheesy with so many stock characters, and I didn’t want that to happen to my story. It’s encouraging to know that it can be done. Thanks!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree what is the situation your characters are in so that they speak several languages? Do you know any French?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@I-J-Anderson oooh… I want to try Angelique. Actually in all honesty I want to try all of them, :’D but I doubt if I’ll have time and I want to leave some awesome ones for the others. 😉
-
Kina Lamb and
Hope Ann are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree that’s really neat! I’ve thought about writing a story with some Spanish in it, too. It’d be a lot of fun, wouldn’t it?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic I need a character name! Help! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree That’s a good one! I’ll be paying closer attention to the movie credits from now on.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@christi-eaton Thanks so much! By all means, get your brother on board! Is he a writer? I guess you see I already friended (or is it befriended) you. : )
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s really neat! @jane-maree y @graciegirl may I ask why you both started learning Spanish? I love to hear people’s stories.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
Eso es excelente, @jane-maree! Wow, there’s two! How long have you been learning Spanish? How do you learn it?
- Load More
