@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper What’s WIP? I could get up and cross the room and open the door and walk down the hall and open another door and poke my head in and ask @daeus, but I’m too sleepy to do that right now. 😀
Do you know how to make your whistle high-pitched? I love doing that. I had a tin whistle before I lost it, and I loved playing on it. You…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@overcomer Oh boy. Let me think about it. …Yes. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi @northerner, I’ll write with you for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jane-Maree yup. Don’t I know it. 😛
@Daeus well, you didn’t read the first draft, thank goodness. SO MUCH SUPERFLUOUS MATERIAL.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus true… 🙂 *sigh* I’m working on it… I think I may actually be able to make my goal of two hundred pages cut and get it down to six hundred pages by the end of this draft. *cheers*
-
Kina Lamb and
R. J. Wordsmith are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, my books are about a sixth of the size of yours.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus *staggers* W-w-wow… over halfway? Good for you. 😛 I got 502 words and am approaching the climax… finally. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Actually, I finished the chapter, so I’m going to go ahead and stop, but I got 285 written. I’m now over halfway through with my next book. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kater-flournoy Actually, I finished the chapter, so I’m going to go ahead and stop, but I got 285 written. I’m now over halfway through with my next book. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus I’m with ya. Tag me when you stop.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @anyon-else I’ll be writing till nine or whenever I get 650 words done.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
😛
Experimentation in smiley faces. 😀 (I like that one best.)
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Cool! Thanks so much! 🙂 My problem was that I was putting a space in between them. 🙂
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal that is just tragical.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper btw, I am having so much fun writing about the rock guitar. Thanks!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper how do you do those smiley faces?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much, @r-j-wordsmith! That’s really kind of you – and encouraging. : )
- Load More
