@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 YESSS!! That’s the annoying part of it. It was just to appease everyone. I love the Kane Chrinicles too, but I haven’t had the chance to read those crops over stories. They sound like a ton of fun! I love it when characters from other parts of a story world run into each other.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, Nico has definitely lowered my opinion of the last two series, and I think the first ones about Percy were lots of fun. I think my favorite was Battle of the Labyrinth, but I also really liked the Titan’s Curse. You?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hello All! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yeah, Nico has definitely lowered my opinion of the last two series, and I think the first ones about Percy were lots of fun. I think my favorite was Battle of the Labyrinth was probably my favorite, but I also really liked the Titan’s Curse.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
oh, whew
-
Gracie replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Zikers, sorry! I actually took the survey too. :/
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Besides, I’ve set it so you can now edit the response you made if you want. Certainly not necessary, but an option.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Not a big deal. Four responses aren’t going to make a difference. It’s when I get ten or twenty responses that the statistics start to get thrown off.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus oooopssss… *hides face* I’m sorry. I thought you wanted us to actually take the survey. Would it even let you flip pages if you didn’t?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I made a few changes.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Btw everyone, if you could refrain from actually filling out the form for the moment. I don’t want to cross pollinate answers in case I make any significant changes to the survey.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess Question. What do you mean by: “For me as a writer, I like to see hidden articles that are somewhat based on the book. Or a nonfiction, added book. I like those. (Like how to structure your novel stuff)”?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, be mostly mean, but when something’s awesome, it’s good to point it out. Beta-reading is basically editing, only without getting paid. Normally, you aren’t pointing out little things like tiny wording differences and missing commas, but you should point out anything that confuses you, anyways you think the plot or characters…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Beta-Reading in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper easy. Read the book, tell ’em what’s wrong with it. XD
Okay, do try and be civil. But basically, they’re asking you to read it because they want your honest opinion on it. So give your honest opinion.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus first of all this is an awesome idea. Second of all I answered the questions. Third of all I have not a clue in the world how you possibly missed anything at all possible related to, about, or pertaining to books in general. I’ll let you know if I think of anything though. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy Cheers! Welcome aboard the bestistest place on the internet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic About Me, I Guess? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@Cloudy welcome! *resolves to make sure your reluctance in joining KP doesn’t stick around for long*
I play the piano too. Not very well, but… hey. I do play it. 😉
What’s your favorite genre? Fantasy, I presume? 😀 -
Daeus started the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum 9 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone,
Last night I threw together a project that I’ve been planning on doing for a while. I’m calling it the reader behavior survey.
The goal is to collect data on how readers behave in certain areas such as word of mouth marketing, how they interact with libraries, how they interact with emails, and other areas that will be helpful…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Jane-Maree My brain is screaming in protest at this point. XD I’m gonna have to call it quits for now. Read you later! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree I’m still going, just to let you know. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl @jane-maree Ok, I’m done now. I got a lot of work done on a really awesome project I’ve been wanting to do for a while. You’ll hear about it tomorrow.
- Load More
