@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus @Jess @Jane-Maree *runs in with sword* *slams door and slides to the floor breathless* Yes! I am here. I need refuge from the distractions of the cinematic universe!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree @jess Joining in.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Rachelle I actually haven’t seen the movie. 😛
Ahhhh… the corrupt government. *grins* The age old debate. To rebel or not to rebel? That is the question. XD
I personally believe that any citizen taking justice into their own hands against the law is not acceptable whether or not the government is corrupt. God only ever said that it was the…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Rachelle not at all. 😀 Intellectual stimulation is definitely encouraged. XD
It’s actually pretty simple. Justice stems from the government/judicial system because the government/judicial system is in charge of seeing justice done in God’s name— punishing the wicked and protecting the righteous. That is the whole purpose of a government…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic G.K. Chesterton in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Northerner To be fair, this is my second try at TMWWT. I had a go at it when I was…..14-ish, I think. But it was a struggle and I was so busy at the time that I never made it past Syme’s ‘election’. I’ve honestly never read or studied the book of Job, so I’m afraid any references to it in TMWWT flew over my head. I did notice several smaller…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Hey…that looks really good! (I especially like the clean desk 😉 )
-
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
XD I don’t know if you guys can see my first attempt to upload the pic, so here’s what I said:
@Daeus I ran out of ideas for my calligraphy practice.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Whoops…here it is.

-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper I wrote 397, then started planning what to write for the next chapter.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone, I’m going to be writing for an hour if you want to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Theme Mastery Q&A #2 in the forum Theme Mastery 9 years, 6 months ago
@Aratrea I won’t be able to do any of those. :'( It’s the time, unfortunately. That specific period is really busy for our whole family on any normal day, and with a new baby in the house (yes! New little sister; tenth sibling! 😀 ) I would feel really bad about shrugging my work off on the others, even if only for an hour.
You guys have fun though. 🙂 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @ethryndal I wrote 549. How did you two do?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @ethryndal Oooh, well tadaa tadoo!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
In case anyone’s around, I’m back to write some more.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@jess @jane-maree @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @overcomer @dragon-snapper I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Adry_Grace nooooo! Discussions are supposed to be nice and long with lots of opinions… *sniff* Next time I’m going to stay off until other people have said things. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper the Kateses welcome you Writermania Drive. Please leave your sanities at the door. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
40398 Writermania Drive
Unum Annum, Kingdon Pen XXXXX -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus can we just address the fact that every single remotely sensible person who’s joined KP seems to have developed the trademark split personality after about a year on the forum? XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Revenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Mmmmmm… Daeuses like cookies. 😀
- Load More
