@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper ZIKERS! 1,161 words!!??? Good job!!!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal Balin from the first Hobbit movie!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper AWESOME!!!!!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper
*puppy eyes* Pleeeeeeeeeeeaasssseeeee??????????? I’m dying to read more! 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper hey. You do whatever you want and I’m totally cool with that. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yessssss. Do it. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper and cookies. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Nice. Thanks for sharing.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, @jane-maree should be a super stereotypical Australian with neat Aussie way of saying things.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-sapper, @jane-maree should be a super stereotypical Australian with neat Aussie way of saying things.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I am actually very excited to see how this new short story turns out. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Kind of, I think…… It seems that he’s suggesting that the only type of writing really worth doing is a gig type thing where someone needs sales text and you provide it. …Which is really weird for someone on librivox. The part “as for that other kind of writing: that’s not how it works. Good luck” makes no sense to me, unless…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin True, we are partnered. I guess I’ll go talk to them about it. Thanks for the info about Go Teen Writers.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Nineteen: Tying Theme Together in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Aratrea my future course? Since I’ve already gone through all my next ten ideas and mapped out their themes in excruciating detail, I suppose you mean more futurely than that… um… continue? XD Pick other stories to pieces and keep learning and applying as I do, hopefully.
Seriously. There are no words for how amazing this was. I am…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Discussion for Video Nineteen: Tying Theme Together in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Aratrea my future course? Since I’ve already gone through all my next ten ideas and mapped out their themes in excruciating detail, I suppose you mean more futurely than that… um… continue? XD Pick other stories to pieces and keep learning and applying as I do, hopefully.
Seriously. There are no words for how amazing this was. I am…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @dragon-snapper @jess @jane-maree I’ll be writing for an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *bows, flourishes cape* Awesome is after all our job description. XD
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Ok, so I checked out the go teen writers blog. Could you explain a little more about what you were thinking? Were you suggesting I ask them to do a post for me? Email their subscribers? Also, I’m not exactly sure what they do. Do they just provide articles about how to write? And are they a Christian organization?
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
Oh, there are so many good things, I don’t know if it’s actually known on the forum yet but I am Sarah’s confetti apprentice. Also we need to incorporate Brianna slaughtering bad grammar wherever she goes. And dude, can there please be an awkward love triangle that never goes anywhere? Cause I think that would be funny.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @julia-r! I’m not seeing a contact form on her site though. Do you have an email I could contact her with.
@that_writer_girl_99 Good idea, but I can’t post anything on the main page and this is something I’m doing privately, not under commission from KP.
- Load More
