@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*smothers her grinning enough to make herself type* I’d vote for you @Daeus. How do I donate to your campaign? :’D
Introverts are more likely to start rebellions than you give them credit for people. *arches eyebrows* I would know. Be very careful. You’ll never know what we’re planning til it’s done. *quiet chuckling* -
Daeus replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
That’s the way to greet someone @emma-flournoy. Tell them they shouldn’t even be here.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy 😛 Maybe if the opportunity falls into my lap.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 No, not really.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Totally. You can’t fake this thing. It has to be the real you. It’s so diabolical just because it’s not diabolical.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Of course I’d be a kind dictator! I wouldn’t even be a dictator at all. I’d stand for checks and balances in government and all sorts of un-dictator things. I’d just rule the world through influence. I’d also take the whole fireside chat thing to a whole new level. Doing a grill out on the white house lawn? Share professional grilling…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@jenali Sweet! Always great to neat an ENFJ. (Actually, I think @his-instrument is an ENFJ too.)
I think what we should do is take over the book market and get everybody to know us. Our books need to be vulnerable and deep too so that people feel they can trust us.
Then we need to try to help people as much with their everyday lives as possible…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Technically. That’s the important word. We’re not technically in control, but we’re not technical people either.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Best would be to just use a google docs.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I literally got a kick out of you saying ‘learnt’. Thank you for being Australian.
I’m also really excited that you’re learning elvish. I’ve been considering inventing some languages for the fantasy trilogy I’m planning to start in about a month, so you can expect me to endlessly…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Welcome welcome and thrice welcome fellow Tolkien fan and pianist and MBTI lover! KP is an amazing place and I’m sure you’ll be right at home in no time.
I’m also an INFP. And for the record, we have about five (at least) other INTJs on this forum and they’re all girls which just freaks me out because they’re supposed to be as rare as…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@PerfectFifths INFP here as well! *high five* I’m afraid I can’t resist talking MBTI. *grins sheepishly* As soon as I hear (or see) the four letter acronym of a type in a conversation you can bet millions I’m gonna chip in! ;p
@Kate-Flournoy @Daeus @Hope Zikers! Sure, I suppose that could be arranged. 😉 Would I just post it on here? Or is it…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Favoritism in the forum Characters 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I suffer from serious character favoritism myself! XD Oh, zikers. When I first came up with my story about three years ago, I had one character, Evaleen, and her sister, Dawn. Ev’s best friend was a boy by the name of Ariszi, and he in turn had his friend Nora, who was created solely for the purpose of being Ariszi’s confidant.…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@PerfectFifths *nods* an INFP is a good thing to be. I’m one myself. 😉
-
Gracie replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Cloudy Oooh, me likey! I have zero experience with short stories and/or novellas, so I’m afraid I can’t offer anything in that department. That said, I can tell you that as a reader this intrigues me. 🙂 I say run with it! 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Short Story Idea (May turn into Novella) in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Cloudy Oooh, me likey! I have zero experience with short stories and/or novellas, so I’m afraid I can’t offer anything in that department. That said, I can tell you that as a reader that this intrigues me. 🙂 I say run with it! 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@GracieGirl me too? Please?
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Really? Could I read it?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus there won’t be a test. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah, you’ve mentioned that before, but this little ENFJ’s memory ain’t too good.
- Load More
