@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@GracieGirl that’s totally fine. 😉 I can be patient. *cough*I’ll make myself be*cough**cough*
-
Gracie changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*ESTJ comes running in ready to take charge if this apocalypse and rebellion should flare up further.* Also @daeus, I’m totally game for you to be the dictator, can I be your Press Secretary? I have plenty of experience actually. *smirks at memories from when I worked in the Oval Office* good times.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy *gasp*
The apocalypse is coming, people. Let’s all bow our heads and pray.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 OH. WOW. I… I really like that. *grins so wide she splits her face* Way to go for a cool spin on a unique twist. *thumbs up*
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy Me has problems. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose glad you asked! *grins*
Okay, so the whole MBTI system is built on eight letters. A personality type is composed of only four— in your case, INFP.
Each of the eight letters stands for a certain thing.
I= Introvert
N= iNtuitive
F= Feeling
P= PerceivingWhat about the other eight letters? Well, to each of those four I just listed…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus *shakes head* It was coincidental. Don’t let it go to your head. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Good job saving the best for last. That’s always my policy. Patience is a virtue.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Hope *rolls eyes* You would need a booklet… XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@@that_writer_girl_99 yep. Sixteen possible combinations of four out of the eight functions.
ISTP,
ISTJ,
ISFP,
ISFJ,
INTP,
INFP,
INTJ,
INFJ,
ESTP,
ESTJ,
ESFP,
ESFJ,
ENTP,
ENFP,
ENTJ,
ENFJ.😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Hope we just need a group of sixteen with one of each of the different types represented so we get the best of everyone. 😀
-
Hannah Carmichael replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
It is for beginners but at the same time, I would totally recommend it to any writer looking to improve. It is a very solid curriculum.
I don’t think they were cheezy. At least I do not remember them being cheezy at all. (It has been a little under two years since I took the curriculum. )
This year will be my third time going to the…[Read more]
-
Hannah Carmichael replied to the topic OYAN considerations in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
It is for beginners but at the same time, I would totally recommend it to any writer looking to improve. It is a very solid curriculum.
I don’t think they were cheezy. At least I do not remember them being cheezy at all. (It has been a little under two years since I took the curriculum. )
This year will be my third time going to the Summer…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yeah. It’s called growing up. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus supporters? *sigh* That has to be a thing? *mournful eyes* I think I’ll just… go over here and work by myself. *shuts herself up in a deep dark closet and schemes on pink paper with a glittery purple gel pen*
-
Hannah Carmichael posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey @kina-lamb ! It was great meeting you at the wedding. ^_^
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah Carmichael are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s kinda the problem. Your supporters wouldn’t know you were rebelling till it was all over either.
- Load More
