@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes, Ramius is wonderful. *sheepish grin* I especially like his eyebrows.
No! I haven’t seen Rogue One yet. I so long to, but movies are the one area for me where longing and action don’t meet up very well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl That’s awesome!
So I act primarily through feeling? Sorry, I need to go have a good laugh about that. That’s pretty funny.
I love how much insight you can gain from just that simple difference.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Please critique! Three poems here. in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Ah. Still pretty good though.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Thanks! I’ll be back in a moment
-
Gracie replied to the topic *wants to be original, but can't think of suitable greeting* *sighs* Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Welcome! I am late, very late, a thousand apologies. 😀
ANOTHER INTJ?!?!? You have got to be kidding me. *face palm* XD Zikers. I’m an INFP-A, btw, and obsessed with MBTI.
YES!!! Sherlock Holmes is awesome!! I just finished the last of the stories about a week ago, and I barely managed to not cry. It was truly the end of an era. Which…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl At the top right there’s a blue button that says share. Click that. Then you will see a box and inside that another button that says “Anyone with this link can (blank)”. Click that and select either ‘comment’ or ‘view’. Then, copy that link and paste it here.
-
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus @Kate-Flournoy @Hope Okay! I am here and ready to share the paper…as soon as I figure out how to share it, that is. I’m new to Google Docs, like, yesterday-new. XD So could one of you enlighten me on how to operate this fascinating new piece of technology/software/you know what I mean.
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah Olsen are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
This is a great idea.
I recently watched a movie that I really loved called The Hunt For Red October.
The story takes place during the cold war and the premise is that there’s a Russian submarine captain who is trying to defect to the Americans. There are a couple problems though because he happens to command a special nuclear submarine that…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper @rolena-hatfield I got to a scene break so I stopped a little early. I got 470 written though.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, @dragon-snapper. What would I do without you?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @dragon-snapper Count me in!
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
Alright @mark-kamibaya, you want a movie review/opinionated rant. Your wish is granted.
Three words: La La Land. *Struggles with putting all the feelings into words for this post*
Okay, guys, I’m serious though. I think it is official that La La Land is my favorite movie. (And I’m the type of person who doesn’t have a favorite movie.) Last…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @graciegirl I’ll be writing for an hour if anyone’s interested.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Please critique! Three poems here. in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Do you mean age nine? If so, I’m really impressed.
Not that they’re Byron or anything, but for a nine year old, they’re quite good.
I feel really bad, but for once I can’t really pinpoint what needs to be improved with these poems. I know there’s some tone, methodology, or approach about them that’s all the same but I don’t know what…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
@anyone
I’ll do some reviews!
I don’t think anyone has reviewed the movie Minions yet. All I have to say about it is…it shouldn’t even be a movie. The beginning was okay, but then you wonder where the original plot went and the main characters are far more annoying than they are amusing. My advice: don’t waste your time watching it. The Despicabl…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Theme Mastery Q&A #2 in the forum Theme Mastery 9 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea I’ll try to make it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Excerpt from novel. Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Ok, here’s my edits.
Prologue:
A tree loomed up ahead.
This is a drag on the pacing. Remove or see if you can incorporate into the next sentence.
The girl covered her ginger hair
You already said her hair was ginger. No need to repeat.
The corners of Halle’s mouth turned upwards
Replace ‘Halle’s’ with ‘her’.
She wasn’t far fro…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@I-J-Anderson hey it’s totally not a problem. Life happens. I’m sure all of us understand. 😉
Besides, it’s good to let a topic rest sometimes. Otherwise people get burned out and start hating it.THE THREE LITTLE PIGS IN SHAKESPEAREAN LANGUAGE?! *delighted scream* THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! :”D Tell me how it goes. I’m sure you’ll do great.
And……[Read more]
- Load More
