@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper I just want to give it some artistic pizzazz.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper I’ll join you. I’ll be plotting. How to take over the world, of course.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *sticks hand out and grins* Yes, my brand new good friend, we will need to chat. That show is so good.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 yeah…I’m shamefully addicted to The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The only one of the CW superhero shows I don’t really follow along with is Legends of Tomorrow, I enjoy the concept but I actually dislike many of the main characters *coughs in disgust* Sara Lance *cough* Thank God she’s not on Arrow anymore *cough* Anyway…Except for…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy, Haha! I guess she does, well Cress is kinda supposed to represent myself in a way so I guess it works. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Excerpt from novel. Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 YES. Much better. *thumbs up* Notice how the details ground you.
And I think it would be really cool for that to be part of Maya’s dream. Go for it. 😀 -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Aye, that I did, though I’m quite certain it’s not the Slade you are familiar with. Which Slade do you know? Slade Wilson from Arrow is the only other character I know by that name.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Christi-Eaton thanks. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that the Reader Behavior Survey has now been taken by 226 people. It’s moving along! I’m just going to let it run for a week or two more and then I’ll do the analysis.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy, The hair matches super well 😀 And look, in both of them she has her swirly leafy tattoos 😀 I adore your drawing Kate.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Excerpt from novel. Please critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 I like this.
*switches into professional mode* Your prose is stronger than a lot I’ve seen, and you show a lot of promise with dialogue and characterization. Your sense of flow and pacing does seem to be a bit off— the prologue was too short and vague, for one. It didn’t connect me to the story, which is what a prologue is for. I…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Christi-Eaton *squeals* Still love it!
… can I post mine again here for comparison? It’ll make it look awful but I want to see the similarities. Thanks. 😀
*doesn’t wait for permission*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's grief in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@northerner *eats raspberries* Thanks. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths thanks! I’m glad you like it! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Signing off. I wrote 544.
-
Daeus started the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
The time has come, my friends, to begin a new writer’s corner.
To give it proper ritual, I suggest we do some writing. @jess @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago

Alrighty, so a couple pages back on this thread @kate-flournoy drew a picture of my character Cress. Now, I have finally gotten around to drawing her myself. It’s quite amazing how Kate’s picture actually lined up quite well. 😀 Cress was quite fun to draw and I’m hoping to draw a picture of another character named Slade pretty soon. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya YES. Rogue One. Everyone. Watch it. The more I think about it, the more sure I may be becoming that it’s my favorite movie ever. Seriously. Everything about it was so well done, and the theme—!
*buries face in hands* Just… watch it. You’ll see what I mean. -
Hannah Carmichael and
Jess are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Gracie replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Hope Zikers, YES!! Why do we let him do that to us?!?
- Load More
