@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
This

-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Ok, I think this will work.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Propensity 😉 (though I like proness)
-
Daeus replied to the topic How much conflict is enough? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Ah, yes. That is what I was trying to get to.
All of this is perfectly doable, but you need to approach it from the right mindset.
What you need to understand is the difference between a wish and a goal. A goal is proactive. A wish is passive.
A wish is like this: “I really don’t want to talk to anyone on the phone.” *cries…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome to the Kingdom!!! We’re happy to have you. 😀
That’s awesome that your piano has a name. But, my middle name is Elizabeth so perhaps I’m biased. XD
What sort of songs do you usually play? Have you ever heard/played any of David Nevue’s compositions before? (He’s my favorite piano artist, so that’s why I ask.) -
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I agree. I tend to have to learn things myself before I get them. *sigh*
That’s a neat insight. I need to read 1 Peter again.
-
Daeus replied to the topic How much conflict is enough? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses I’m a strong believer that a skilled writer can make almost anything exciting. You do need conflict to create an interesting story, but conflict doesn’t have to be what you might think it is. Conflict is not actually the same as people fighting (verbally or physically). I’ve encountered plenty of physical or other forms of…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
What are you studying in the bible right now?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose poor guy… *hugs him* Seriously though, you did great. First person pov is not one of my strong points and can be very easy to do typically, but you did great with it. Thanks for sharing. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus yep. 590 words, so I’m pretty happy. 🙂 Thanks yourself.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m stopping now. Got two chapters edited. Thanks for writing. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Sweet.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus writing now. I’ll be going until two o clock.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus about to be. I’ll tag you when I start.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you writing now?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*screams*
@Ethryndal aaauuuuggghhhh!!! I’m dying! *chokes on her laughter and topples over off her chair and goes into spasms on the floor*PERFECT. Absolutely perfect.
-
Keleigha Liess posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal For some reason, it’s not letting me respond to that thread… :/ Anyway, I’ve been on KP for maybe a year, just not very active until now. The “Stewards of the Pen” thing kind of gave me an incentive to do more, you know, find time! 😉 How about you?
That’s fun. How close are your siblings to you in age? I have 8 younger siblings,…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper *horrified gasp* You wouldn’t!!
@that_writer_girl_99 NO!!!! We have share the pictures! I MUST HAVE THE SEQUEL TO THE LEGEND OF KING DAEUS!!!!
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
“We’re all idiots, Nora. That’s how it works.” – Ariszi Xandyr
-
summary of my life, except for the ‘Nora’ part XP
-
XD lol. It’s my favorite quote from my WIP. (Wait, it is illegal to have a favorite quote from your OWN book? ;P)
-
XD That’s cool (nah; I don’t think it is. Other people I know do XP). Is it (your WIP) on the forum here at all? 🙂
-
No, I’m afraid not. You see, I’ve been working on it for three years, but a few months ago I realized I needed to do a total rewrite. So, now I’m working on an advanced outline. That quote is from a ‘deleted scene’ but I plan to work it in somewhere. 🙂
-
Ah I understand that. You’re better off than me; I’ve been working on my current project for about 2 years and am still just figuring out where it’s all going to go XP.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 could you give me the link to the doc again? Mine is doing weird things.
That sounds like a great solution. Good job. I notice you’re thinking in wider perspectives now— purposefully using the interactions to develop or manipulate. *wiggles eyebrows* Excellent work, my young padawan. 😉
- Load More

@ceaseless-prayer Huh. It did that to me a couple days ago. Weird.
Ah yes, the Stewards of the Pen thing. I wish I had social media just so I could promote this awesome place. 🙂 I’ve been here for about six months. It’s crazy though, because I FEEL like I’ve been here forever, and have known these people my whole life.
Nice, so you’re the…[Read more]
Yeah, me too! I’ve wanted to be more involved before, just busy…
It is fun. It’s nice to have so many KPers with big families, most people think it is weird, or at least odd. Do you enjoy having older siblings? I always wanted some. I kind of adopt my friends’ My best friend is the second youngest of eight, & we’ve been BF since K-5, so I don’t…[Read more]
Older siblings are fun. But you know, my siblings are so close to me in age that it’s not really like having older siblings, if you know what I mean. We’re more like partners in crime. 😉 And hey, adopted siblings are almost as good as the real thing, am I right? I also know a family with eight kids (how coincidental is that? XD), three of which…[Read more]
Yeah, I do, I don’t really feel like my eighteen & sixteen-year old sisters are younger than me. I’m 20, so, your sister’s age? 😉 Yeah, almost. 😉 We have a wonderful church where we are all really close, kind of like a big extended family. Where do you guys go to church? Me neither. I think it’s wonderful!