@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 lol. I should stop guessing people’s personality types. If I think through it, I’m always wrong. I can only ever get people’s types when I’m minding my own business and my brain randomly tells me what so-and-so is.
-
Daeus replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
I really don’t think there’s anything so helpful to a writer as a forum like this. You’ll love it, as I see you already do. I think everybody on here will testify that the community on here has been key in their writing growth.
And…are you an ENFJ?
-
Gracie replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 4 months ago
I hope to learn pretty much what you’ve designed the course to teach: I want to write Christian themes powerfully, but without sounding preachy.
A long time ago, I tried to give up on writing a theme or moral message in my story. However, I learned the hard way that it is simply not possible to write a compelling story if it doesn’t have any meanin…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal Will do
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Ethryndal of course.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aloha, Bonjour, and Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mariposa *gapes* C…colored p-pencil???????? *gawks* W.O.W. 😛 You are truly talented.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Aloha, Bonjour, and Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mariposa welcome to the Kingdom! 😀 😀 😀 Dinosaurs are fascinating. I prefer dragons myself (as you can see, I am one. 😉 ) but dinosaurs are the next best thing.
And your art is really good. What medium do you use? -
Gracie replied to the topic Aloha, Bonjour, and Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mariposa Zikers, your drawings are amazing. What medium do you usually use? Colored pencils? Watercolor? And I love all the Disney charcter’s on the train! That’s such a fun idea.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Aloha, Bonjour, and Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Glad to have you. (And your dinosaur, of course. Sounds very handy.)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic My Take on Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya I know. 😛 One tiny bit over the limit and my brain is guaranteed to be fried for the rest of the day. XD
Hey, it’s all good. It wasn’t irritating; or if it was I didn’t notice. I’m not thin-skinned enough to be irritated by other people’s strongly stated opinions. 😉 Perhaps I should be more sensible of that… 😛
Share it with us…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Signing off
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m here!
Imma gonna be writing random things. Probably practicing descriptions or brainstorming. Fellow writers welcome.
@Dragon-Snapper
@that_writer_girl_99
@daeus
@audrey-caylin
@Winter-Rose
@anyone -
Gracie replied to the topic My Take on Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya @Kate-Flournoy
Yep. I think we’re all operating under different definitions,( *cough* Who’s on first? *cough* ) and I was tired when I posted as well so that makes for all of us being a little foggy-brained. Rereading what I wrote last night has me swearing off engaging in any writing debates past six in the evening from now on.…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper what @FeedingMyGoldfish said. 😀
I’m afraid I know next to nothing about singing at all— I just love to do it and so I do, and I’ve learned along the way. I did look up a few tutorials on breath control starting out, but otherwise it’s all just been trial and error— and practice. *evil smile*
I guess if I had one piece of…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic My Take on Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya my apologies. 😉 I was also operating on a low battery when I wrote that, so it’s probably not as clear as it could have been.
You got it though. And you’re right, I didn’t realize that was what you’re saying, and if that’s the case there’s no debate, because I totally agree. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
Woah, guess this forum thing likes me.
-
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Ha! Yes, exactly what I was thinking. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl Ha! Yes, exactly what I was thinking. 🙂
-
Gracie posted an update 9 years, 4 months ago
“Call it a reason to retreat, I’ve got some dreams that are bigger than me….”
-
Gracie replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus Yes, that makes perfect sense. I see what you mean. Reminds me of that poem @Kate-Flournoy wrote a while back. Paradoxical, I believe it was called?
- Load More

Toby Mac?
@graciegirl
Yuppers, @dragon-snapper! Beyond Me is my favorite song of his.