@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Style & Voice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@delightinlife Prose is writing on the sentence level. It’s how you phrase things. It’s things like showing instead of telling, how you write dialogue, whether you write flowery sentences or short punch sentences. This is opposed to things like story structure character back story which are broad picture writing principles.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I think it would be a comfort. Until I got bored. Then I would want something to read.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien No, I don’t know Spanish.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-loghlorien No, I don’t know Spanish.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose Ack! Sorry, I didn’t see this. 🙁 Yes, I was, but I’m signing off now. Catch you later maybe!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Anyone
Ik it’s early, but I’m on for half an hour if anyone else is around. 😀
I’ll be brainstorming -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Jane-Maree I’m off! Read ya guys later. 😀
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Jane-Maree Helllooooo.
I’m only gonna be here for about 20 mins. bc….*yawns*. 😛
I’ll be brainstorming/outlining/talking to myself. -
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Signing off, @winter-rose and @jane-maree. I edited 950.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@rachelle Woah! That person has a totally different personality. 😀 lol
Art or photos of yourself are both fine.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@rachelle Hmm. Yeah, I think it would be better to take it down. Red eyes, you know. 😉 I went ahead and took care of it. Keep up with the artwork.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@jane-maree @winter-rose I’m in till nine or so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal I’m going to finish now. I think it was about an hour. I got 1,376 words edited. I may come back later for a short session, but I’m not sure.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@ethryndal Excellent!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @graciegirl @winter-rose @daughteroftheking I’ll be editing for an hour if anyone wants to join.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_gifl_99 @ethryndal @gracie-girl @winter-rose @daughteroftheking I’ll be editing for an hour if anyone wants to join.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 not a problem. 🙂 Yes, do. I can’t promise I’ll get to it today, but it’ll be good to have it when I have a free moment again. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Healer's Curse Short Story Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@Cloudy I’d love to but unfortunately I don’t have time right at this moment. If you’d like to give me a link to the doc (I assume it’s in a google doc?) I can save it and get to it when I have time, though.
-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus hey, just thought I’d let you know that I got a weird notification when I tried to post and failed. It was a pink bar that said ‘ERROR: are you sure you wanted to do that?’ Not sure what’s up… I even went through my post looking for spelling errors in case it was some new thing that’d been installed for the benefit of the writers in this…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 okay, I’m done ignoring you. XD I should be on around twelve-ish or twelve thirty until two… would that work for you?
- Load More

Weird. How many times did you try?
Twice, and it let me post the second time. I’d just never seen that before.
Okay, it’s probably just a fluke. Just let me know if it ever starts happening frequently.
Will do. 🙂
Also, it’s not a spelling thing. My only thought is that it was a fluke. Did the error message say anything else than “are you sure you want to do that”? Maybe an error code? Did you have any links in your post or anything other than text?
Nope, nope, and nope. I had a tag, half a dozen words, and an emoji. It must have been a fluke. 😛