@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses ESTP?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
(Pretty wicked design skills there, by the way, Snapper. Do you have any experience with graphic design?)
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya WHAT!?!? The earth revolves around the sun???????
Here, have some fun with this. (one piece of language, fyi)
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper yes, I love that! It’s called a monogram. We haven’t discussed that, have we @Hope? Or at least the one you came up with didn’t… er… work. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@Hope nope, why should I elaborate? It wasn’t my idea. *cheeky grin* XD
*coughs* Writing in the Light, for those of the curious, is a very difficult thing to put a unique logo to. Aside from light rays and candles and lanterns and other such highly cool, highly overused symbols. Therein, apparently, lies its difficulty and unsuitableness.
Kate out.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@Mark-Kamibaya yes. Most people do use it as a classification system, which bothers me to no end. If you dig down deep and really get to understand the process though, you’ll see the sixteen types are really only a general summary of probabilities built on the common tendencies/stereotypes of the different functions. (Not cognitive functions;…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@dagon-snapper Yep. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope I like Writing In The Light a lot. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw you were looking for another name though was “LightWrighter publishing”
Just a brainstorm idea.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m editing. I estimate I’ll be on for another twenty minutes.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
*runs into room* *hunches over to catch breath*
So…I don’t think anyone has reviewed the new Beauty and the Beast movie yet. I saw it last week.
I think they did a pretty good job of fleshing out the characters. Dan Stevens as the Beast was an excellent casting choice. He was gruff and cold, but he had an underlying sadness and hurt…[Read more] -
Daeus posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi, Elizabeth. Would you be able to send me your email so I can tag you in google docs when I have a new lesson scripted? Thanks. 🙂
(If you want to send it securely, you can leave your email in a comment on one of the lessons.) -
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Looks like I didn’t phrase myself very well. I didn’t mean to say that psychology is a pseudoscience. What I meant was that I think it tends to include a lot more pseudoscience than a lot of other scientific arenas (i.e. meteorology). I think this is because, for the materialist, it is the closest to a religion they can get. So what…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
HA!
Believe it. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Hmm. So which is the dominate type, do you think? Have you ever typed yourself by your cognitive functions?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@Jane-Maree welp, I’m the little sopping bucket of tears, so… XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus riiiiiight. *rolls eyes*
Good job sir. *high fives* You’ve no excuse coming to me now with questions. XD
Just kidding.
Kates likes to be asked questions almost as much as Daeuses likes to steal.@Jane-Maree good for you. 😀 ENFPs are fun.
-
Daeus replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
*cackle* *cackle* Yesssss! We guessed it, we did.
Sympathies, @kate-flournoy. Better luck next time.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope Sounds nice.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope I actually like Writing In The Light Publishing best.
- Load More

Sure! I’ll leave it in a comment.