@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@that_writer_girl_99 (I know you already know these but it’s okay.)
1. I love snail mail. Sending something in the mail for the sole purpose of trying to brighten up their day is my favorite thing to do.
2. favorite hobby. Honestly, I can’t pick between doing art and acting. I do art more often but theater will forever be my favorite hobby.…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@majerot Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
It’s not often we get full out poets on here. How many poems have you written? Do you have a favorite poetic format?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Maggie Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
It’s not often we get full out poets on here. How many poems have you written? Do you have a favorite poetic format?
-
Daeus replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl I’m pretty positive he’s an ISTP.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Do You Want to be Part of my Project? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree That. Is. So. Cool. *geeks out*
@that_writer_girl_99 Ooh, I’ve got another thing. Camping. As you well know I totally dissapear for days on end at random intervals which could be…an interesting element to play with. XD
Although I hope my job gives me lots of vacation time cause…XD that could be potentially problematic. *cough*…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Joy Will do. 🙂
-
Gracie replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus
I’m super curious, do you know Trev’s MBTI type? -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree Woohoo! Good job. 😀 I got some beta reading done and started a blog post. See ya around!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree Whoops, sorry! My notification came late.
It is 8:01 a.m. on Friday for me, so still an hour out. 😀 -
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree XD Welcome!
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@all-the-early-birds-or-aussie-night-owls XD
Till 9, I shall be here. -
Daeus replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hi guys,
I made another one. Btw, I don’t plan to keep posting these here, so if you want more of them, subscribe directly to the channel.
I’ll tag a few people I don’t think have seen these.
@aratrea @josiahdeboer @spradlin @michael-stanton @Shannon @mark-kamibaya @bethanysinkyroses @winter-rose @writefury @delightinlife
-
Kina Lamb and
Catwing are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Should I be publishing my new work to my blog? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer I think you should just leave them there. If people don’t mind previously published stories, then it should be fine if it’s still up on your site. Plus, it’s nice to have some stories for your followers to read.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
I is here!
“Well, how long are you going to be here, Gracie? Do tell.”
“Why, till around 9-ish, of course! We have so many writerly things to get done this fine morning.” -
Gracie replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jane-Maree NOOOOOOO! Have mercy!!!! *falls to her knees in supplication* 😛
(The Gracies love accents of all sorts. Yes, we do precious.) -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien that’s awesome! Will do.
-
Kina Lamb and
IzzyE are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Gracie replied to the topic Christ Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
You guys are the bestistest, you know that? XD
@Daeus
Those are really good thoughts on what Jesus suffered. And, great point: think it through. I will. In fact, I know where I’m gonna look first. I just finished reading through Hebrews the night before last, and I was blown away by how it laid out the reasons for why Jesus had to die on the…[Read more] - Load More
