@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, Alright I’m sitting down and being serious about writing now. Let’s see how much I can get done in forty minutes…. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess I will be writing too. But I’ll be jumping in and out as I’m preparing my lunch. Then when it is ready I’ll be sitting down and writing seriously. 🙂
Estimated time of stopping? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Yes, your time. See you in 10 minutes?
Ah, yes. Oops, a bit confusing. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story. But I need to go outside as the sun is shining. *It’s just starting to feel like spring*
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose and @jess too. 😀 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I got 776 words done. And I really don’t want to stop. I’m so enjoying writing this story.
@jess Are you interesting in writing at 10?
And that’s great @clairec and @winter-rose. 😀 -
BlueJay and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess, @winter-rose, @clairec I’m writing for another 15 minutes. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose, Great. I’m planning on writing for at least 35 minutes. And editing definitely counts. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose Which ones? Or all of them? 🙂 I haven’t read the Fiddler’s Gun and I don’t think I will after reading your post. *pats you on the back, sympathetically* There, there.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec; @jess; @daeus; @kate-flournoy; @overcomer (A little bird told me you wanted to rediscover this topic; so I’m pulling you in. 🙂 )
Anyone able to write now? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 1 month ago
@graciekry Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, etc, etc, etc. (Which means so on and so forth. *King and I*)
I can’t believe @daeus beat me to it. Oh well, Welcome to the bestitstest…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 🙂 Yes, that is a lyrebird. Very shy, but beautiful birds. One lyrebird a sanctuary was able to mimic a fire alarm. Confused the workers no end. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h 🙂 Yes, that is a lyrebird. Very shy, but beautiful birds. One lyrebird a sanctuary was able to mimic the fire alarm. Confused the worker no end. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Success. @sarah-h In case you were wondering, this is a lyrebird. Called that because of the shape of the brown tail feathers which look like the instrument, the lyre. (As a child I use to think it was because it lied. A lyrebird has the ability to mimic other bird calls, so that’s kind of like lying.) 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Let me try again

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Oh bother it didn’t. I wonder what went wrong.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Let me see if this image will work:
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Yep. Only it’s nearly 5pm here. 🙂
Yes, I know. It’s pretty awesome. Um, the only difference with the animal, are the lyrebirds are more common there. They like the wet ground.
Good. I hope you enjoy it when you see it. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec Definitely. *I star in it as the main female* 😀 😀 😀 (it should be soonish. The comp ends in September so it will have to be done before then.)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
For me, South Australia really looks like Victoria. If we didn’t have a big sign saying “Welcome to South Australia” I wouldn’t know when we crossed the border.
And yes, it is very bushy.
I have been to the seaside. Quite a few times. 🙂 No, Victoria doesn’t have palm trees. If they were anywhere in Australia it would be Queensland. (@clairec Do…[Read more] - Load More
