@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
Oh and if people want to suggest books for me, I’d appreciate it. I’m trying to stick more on the fairy tales side of books. *puppy dog eyes* Please….
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I have to go now. I got 703 words. 🙂 How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope If he doesn’t have a name, would you like me to use the name you gave your beast to bring your book into my book??? (Only if you want. I understand if you don’t want me to) ((What did you call him?))
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope, @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
Tagging you all again. 🙂 Does anyone know if the Beast has a name? Or is he just Beast? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@jess Hmm…that’s an idea. I’ll keep thinking.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@clairec Yes, you have the exact idea. I have only seen the movie ‘The little princess’ and that scene isn’t in there. 🙁
I mean them reading a different. It would be like me starting B & B now and in five minutes you read the book too. But up where you are.
@hope We have the Inkheart books but I have not yet gotten to them. And my name as in…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @christi-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Story book world-HELP! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years ago
@hope HELP!!!!!! (And anyone else) @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @jess, @clairec, @spradlin, @faithdk, @rolena-hatfield, @gretald, @ingridrd, @his-instrument, @chrisit-eaton, @timothy-young, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @warrioroftherealm, @EVERYONE!!!!!
I got a great idea, but the more I write it the more it…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@jess I’m still writing. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@clairec I’m still writing. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Yes @jess Join me in 15. I’ll be here. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper; @daeus; @overcomer; @clairec; @winter-rose; @jess; @rolena-hatfield Please…can someone write with me????
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Welcome to the bestestist….oh…I’ve been better. Different time zones are no fun. *pouts* Hey if you visit Australia some day, you can visit with me. 🙂
Congratulations to Issac. (I stop motion too)
The Hobbit, Mysterious Benedict Society, Kingdom Series and Knights of Arrethtrae…nice choices. 🙂
*reads posts from you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic I Have Arrived! in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothorien Welcome to the bestestist….oh…I’ve been better. Different time zones are no fun. *pouts* Hey if you visit Australia some day, you can visit with me. 🙂
Congratulations to Issac. (I stop motion too)
The Hobbit, Mysterious Benedict Society, Kingdom Series and Knights of Arrethtrae…nice choices. 🙂
*reads posts from you…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h No worries. Good night, sleep tight, and don’t let the bed bugs bite. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic 6 Word Story Competition (critique) in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years ago
@sarah-h Sign up for the KP newsletter and you’ll get a picture every so often for a story 250-500 words and another picture for a six-word story, (which is what Claire is doing above)
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@sarah-h You’re right. It i Wigglesworth. His first name is Smith, so I guess I was confusing both.
The book I have is Apostle of Faith. A Man Called Peter is about a Scottish minister who went from Chaplain to United State Senate in nineteen years. This one was a bit more about him and his wife Catherine Marshall, but it still had some of his…[Read more] - Load More
