@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@jess Thank you. Yes, 1/4 past 3. 🙂 I was trying to write about the 2009 fire that destroyed our yard. But words can’t describe what it was like.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Okay, I’ll be with you. 🙂 @jess
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
I’m late. Are you still writing or have I missed you completely? @jess
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Let me see if I get this right. Two proverbs and the personality types that they suit.
Look before you leap – Introverted
He who hesitates is lost – Extroverted.
Just something I’ve been pondering. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
@kate-flournoy, @emma-flournoy, @daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations. It’s always so much fun to reach a milestone. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper I’m stopping now. I got 460 written and I finished my story. I was rewriting a story that was the fourth one that I ever wrote. 🙂 It is called “I Love You Too.”
Which one do you prefer as a title, “I Love You Too” or “Daddy, I Love You.” -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@jess Awesome. Tag me when you write and I’ll see if I’m able to. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
*claps hands joyfully* Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!111
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
@kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess I’m joining you three. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I made it. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
@Rebelutoinary
Hullo (I prefer the British spelling of “hello” 😉 ) and welcome to…the bestistest place on the internet (you didn’t see that introduction coming, did you? 😛 )! Cool, I’ll have to check out your blogs! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Change that. I have to go. I’ll try tomorrow. *sigh* I’m missing you so much. I feel as if I haven’t written for ages with you guys. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
Please, please, please can someone write with me???? @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper, @jess, @overcomer, @winter-rose, @clairec, @anna-brie
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
I will @emma-flournoy. If it ever gets finished. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 12 months ago
But ENFJs are supposed to be the shyest/quietest of the extroverts, so even if they’re highly extroverted they can still be mistaken for introverts.
I know I’m not an ENFJ now, but I don’t think that ever suited me when I was one. No one can mistake me for an introvert. Even if they were offered money. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 12 months ago
*I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, no time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.* *runs in late* 🙂
Welcome to the most wonderful, the most awesome, the most amazing, the most crazy, the most fantastic, the most…*runs out of most something words* The bestestist place on earth. 🙂
Ooo I’ve heard of B.R.I.G.H.T…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
No worries. Just thought I’d check. 🙂 See you tomorrow. 😉 @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything, but…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Do you cry over happy or just sad things?
Both. Probably sad things more frequently, but I can cry tears of happiness too. (I am fully prepared to cry at my sister’s wedding; out of happiness, that is 🙂 )
I just acted in a movie that my siblings made, and for a scene I had to cry. And I thought it would be really easy I cry over everything,…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper I’m here now, if you are still around???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
ENFP is more carefree and light-hearted and spontaneous.
Hmm…I’m not sure that I’m carefree and light hearted.
I am 92% extroverted 8% introverted. @kate-flournoy - Load More
