@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
Greta replied to the topic Published (well, self-published, but still…) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Congratulations, Hope! That’s awesome!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Princess Tess and the Perfect Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 8 months ago
@jadamae No, unfortunately I’m not a princess. I think she based on my feelings but really she’s not very much like me.
@writefury. Thank you. Yes, it was a KP critique awhile ago.
And thank you to @kate-flournoy and @gretald for your encouragement. 😀 -
Greta replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus, thanks! Great prompt idea. 🙂
@belegteleri, haha, love your story!
@writefury, love the squirrel. 😛 and @bluejay great story!
-
Greta replied to the topic Princess Tess and the Perfect Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 8 months ago
This is a great story, @bluejay. Such a creative idea. The arguing between the author and Princess Tess is hilarious! Great job! 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
I paused and crouched beside the remains of an old building. The loose rocks crumbled as my shoulder brushed them. I ground my teeth in frustration. This job needed absolute silence. The rain made things hard to see, but I knew that any further and I’d go over the edge of the cliff.
Quickly I scanned the skies for my transport. A flutter of wings…[Read more] -
BlueJay started the topic Princess Tess and the Perfect Story in the forum 10 years, 8 months ago
@jadamae I saw in the comments to my story, Princess Tess and the Perfect Story, that you’d love to read the rest. Well, here you go. Enjoy!
Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful princess. Which is how all good princess stories should start. She was as gentle as a lamb, as graceful as a dove and as rich as, well, as rich as could be. She…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Talking to Myself in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Oh yes… *blushes embarrassedly* I talk to myself (well, not really myself) all the time. I also find I talk to my toy dog, who I have had for 16 years. He is very good at listening, always patient, never condemns me, or laughs at me, (like some people.) *glances around shiftily* And he does give some really good answers when he’s a mind too.…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
“Ow!”
A pirates passing me had punched me right in the gut. Aye, I knowed ‘e was playin’, but it still hurt me feelings. And punches hurt! He didn’t even notice that I started a-crying–until he looked back o’er at me. Aye, I hed a bit o’ a reputation for being a “softy.” But, I ter tell yer the truth, I weren’t no softy.
“O’, you just stop…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
@Daeus, Haha, great story!
@writefury and @kate-flournoy, I was laughing so hard when I read that the pet frog died and was then resurrected. XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Poetry Critique PLEASE! in the forum Poetry 10 years, 8 months ago
Great poem @belegteleri. And my mum would love you. She’s always trying to teach us the difference between to and too; your and you’re; its and it’s and so on. (I’m at least getting better. :))
-
Greta and
Hannah A. Krynicki are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago
-
Greta and
BlueJay are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago -
Greta and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 8 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Character Introduction Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 8 months ago
Silly phone and auto correct. Try again.
@kate-flournoy -
Greta replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
A dragon with arthritis.
A griffon prone to colds.Haha, those are great @kate-flournoy!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Grrr….I’m trying to do this via phone cause our Internet on our computers is down. Not easy.
So it should be “how to make quotes” -
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
Can someone tell me how the makes quotes look like quotes. Mine just look like I’ve rewritten them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
A book where nobody dies.
Now that would be freaky.
Why? None of my characters ever die. -
Greta replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
The villain lives in a treehouse, a hero who is ugly
Haha, those are awesome @anna-brie!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 8 months ago
A prince who is selfish (and decides to leave the princess in the tower
Love it @gretald - Load More
