@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay and
Faith Kindred are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hi, @lightningmouse! Welcome to KP. 🙂 I like reading stuff, too. What are your favorite books?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic World Building in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Lovely 😀 😀 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi howdy hey. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello! @lightningmouse. Welcome to the most bestistest place on the internet. It’s great to have you.
(Sorry @daeus, if I stole that line from you. I just had to say it, cause I sooooo agree with you. 😛 )
So what kind of “stuff/genre” do you enjoy writing @lightning mouse?
You know, we sound very similar. 😛I like Jesus, writing stuff (as l…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic World Building in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
What kind of clothes do they wear? @daeus They sound really nice. I kinda feel like I wouldn’t mind meeting one. 😀
-
BlueJay and
Sarah Hoven are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Tatiana are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Haley Long are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Rolena Hatfield are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic When is enough enough? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Exactly what I was saying @Daeus. It all depends on the targeted audience. 😀
-
BlueJay and
Ivy Rose are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Daeus are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Ingrid are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Hannah C are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Hope Ann are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Sarah Spradlin are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay and
Little Brown Dog are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic When is enough enough? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I think it can also depend on the audience that you’re aiming for. I once read a book about Ash Wednesday which was an extremely (not exaggerating) bad fire that swept through South Australia. It had a lot of horrible detail for the afterwards (you know, burnt houses, animals, people) But it is a book I would read again, because I know it is a…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I forgot the prompt. Write a story about how Time (personified) feels about people wasting him (does that make any sense? XD).
-
Greta replied to the topic A Writing Game in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I look up at the stage, where the president is about to start his next “we-can-save-America-if-we-do-this-and-that” speech.
He better have some good ideas this time, I think. Otherwise, America’s doomed.
The president stares down at us thoughtfully, as if contemplating whether to begin his speech or not. Finally, he speaks: “The World as we…[Read more] - Load More
