@hannah-krynicki
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 81
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Boiled Potatoes from Blue Sky in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Aha. That’s what gave me that idea. 😀 I’ll have to write it one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*breathes a sigh of relief only to catch it again as I continued reading* @overcomer
I don’t blame your sister for hating them. Oh, that would have been awful!!!! I’m glad she’s ok though. Mine wasn’t that bad. I ended up riding into a prickly bush to miss it *ouch* and made my brother drop the mud pie he was making with my scream. 😛 The snake…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 234 words written. How’d you go @daeus? It was a bit of a struggle at first but thankfully is becoming much smoother. 😀 *licks ice-cream off spoon. Delicious*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus sorry I’m late. 😀 Yes I’m alive. Glad to hear you are too. Hidey hi ho and a bucket of raspberries??? Hmm…I’ll have ice cream instead.
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Haha @kate-flournoy! No, you’re not creepy. Studying people is quite fascinating. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh boy! @rolena-hatfield I guess I should brush up and medical terms. *Hunts around for doctoring books; starts reading. Raises eyebrow “I’m really not understanding any of this.”*
I guess I had better stick to easy things such as colds and stomach aches. 😀 -
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield, yes! Watching and listening to people is great for your writing…and not to mention fun. I’d love to just sit at a coffee shop for a couple hours and watch people coming in and out and listen to their conversations. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
HAHA! @rolena-hatfield. Hmm…that might be bit hard as I don’t live near you. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh yikes! @overcomer That’s terrible. Oh those poor baby chicks. *cries loudly*
Hmmmm….I’ve nearly ridden over a snake with a bike when I was very little. *Scary* -
Greta and
Jackson Graham are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Greta posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible.'” ~~~Audrey Hepburn
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Don’t stress about an outline. However, it helps me if I basically know where the story’s going before I begin writing. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Welp, here I am again in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 5 months ago
*runs in* I heard the word ‘sick.’ *shakes finger at you, @rolena-hatfield* You shouldn’t eat so many sundaes in one go. It’s not good for you. *shakes head sadly* Pop them into the virtual freezer and eat them slowly. One per week. *writes it on paper and hands it to you.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Oh wow! You’ve got to send me that when you’ve finished it. It sounds very exciting.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
353. I’m working on the fourth Chaos story. 😀 It’s moving along slowly. *sigh* @anna-brie. But at least I was focused because I was writing with you. It really does help. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
353. I’m working on my on the fourth Chaos story. 😀 It’s moving along slowly. *sigh*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sorry I’m a bit late. Sure, I’ll write. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
That’s ok. Try Monday. 😀 @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
