@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alright! I will!
Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have tagged anyone…😓… uhhh… maybe I can get off with a warning? because it was y first time making a WIP topic…? 😣
No no no it’s fine!! It’s just my personal feelings. 😅 It’s good to tag people or else they won’t know, and it usually doesn’t bother anyone!
I’m just crazy.
-
-GRCR- started the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*creates new topic for my wip, shaking from great nervousness*
Hello all. Greetings from Burne. Today is—
I think it’s been almost a year since I’ve posted any writing here on KP related to my WIP, but I really really want to start again, so here I am. *opens arms wide and squeezes eyes shut*
I’ll answer any questions about my novel here…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, very interesting!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, cool!
my next question was going to be what those letters stood for lol so that’s a double answer! Lolol cool cool though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nice, a topic for your WIPs! *subscribes*
Which one of your works is Carrot Cake from?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*exhale*
Snap doodle.
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
Liviaaaa, you be lusting, girlie…c…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
aw yesss
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel like I always write the most when I post on KP or when I know people will read it…
It’s so cool to see writers supporting other writers <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
Ummmm
Let me think lol
I think I’m just worried about pacing, flow of the story, and if it’s at all interesting lol
And character development ideas would be helpful too!!
I also just want to know t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
LILITU’S NICKNAME IS TULIPS???????
Yeah lol
you can thank one of the boys from my school for that one XDXD
The frog wedding is adorable.
I KNOWWWW
YOU KILLED NEVEAH?!?!?!
no comment….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I just finished your prologue. It’s good, but you overuse italics.
NOOOOOO
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE ITALICS😱😱😱😱
*sobs hysterically*
Oh my goodness, they kissed!!!!
yesssss
*coughs* um yeah…chapter three is kinda dark I guess 😂😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…
…
Perhaps I’ll share it on here if i ever follow through with anything…
…
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
I was waiting at piano lessons (my brother goes before me) the other day and our teacher said something about ‘changing lanes’ and for a moment I wondered if I was in some bizarre dream where my brain was combining driver’s ed and piano lessons.
Turns out it was a song lol. -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
How do you say Ahava? Uh-hah-vah? I like it (well, I guess I shouldn’t say that when I don’t know how it’s actually pronounced, but it looks like it would sound pretty 😅). If you like it and can’t think of any particular reasons not to keep it, I’d say go with it.
As for Thomas… hmm… is there a certain style/ethnicity of…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey girl, sorry I haven’t really read more of your WIP yet. I’ve been pretty busy (which is why I kind of vanished for a few days). I’ll try to read some more and get you some feedback sometime this week.
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator
Okay, I found links for the owl mug!
On Ebay:…[Read more]-
On Amazon:…[Read more]
-
And a slightly different mug with a different owl and not purple, but same words on Amazon:…[Read more]
-
Hopefully that’s helpful
-
-
-
Thank you! *bookmarks tab for when I’m less broke*
-
“*bookmarks tab for when I’m less broke*”
Such an applicable quote, XD
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I need that mug sooo bad!
Me too. I’ll see if I can find it on Amazon or something. I saw the pic on Pinterest but the link led me to a sketchy website so i didn’t get it. I’ll send you the link if I find it!
Your profile pic is awesome, by the way.
thx. I found it on Pinterest and I might be slightly obsessed with it XD. It’s the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool.
I’m curious to see how far this goes.
Do you know Blades of Acktar by Patricia Mingerik? (hopefully I spelled her last name right)
From what you described, it sounds like it might be similar in some ways to that series (great series by the way. She wrote a wonderful fantasy world without magic)
- Load More
