@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @grcr
Thanks for the feedback! So far, it looks like the popularity ranking is:
- Chromancy
- Spectrachromy
- Prismathurgy
- Spectrathurgy
- Spectralurgy
With the other three having no votes. I’ll take this into consideration.
As some have guessed, this is a color-based magic system.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I like Spectrachromy… and Chromancy…
Prismathurgy is alright… but I’m not head over heels about it…
I don’t really like the other five… 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think I like Spectrachromy/lurgy the best. I also like Chromamancy.
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Help me pick a colorful name for this magic system in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, so I think the way I want to do this is, I’ll give you a list of some of the options I’ve come up with, without comment, and you tell me what you like. I’m also not going to tell you what this magic system is about (though you can probably guess some of it from the names.) After I get some feedback, I’ll give you more context. Right now, I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry I’m late in getting back to you.
Yeah, that was a creepy story. I don’t have too much to say about it—I agree with Linus about the pacing. I, too, like your use of repetition here. 😊
in my reached up to my ears, to feel them blood… leaking out of them…
I think I get what you’re saying here, but I had a bit of a hard time…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
thx.
I did have a scene before this one, but I didn’t deem it ready for posting, since there are a few things I want to smooth out first. Hopefully that scene will make it flow better.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Sorry for not posting in eight days. I hit Writer’s Block while trying to edit the next story to go on here and writing the next one 🙁
I’m not sure how long until I can post the full thing, but until then, I’m gonna post a snippet of the next…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Super creepy, but interesting! Is this the entirety of the story, or is there going to be more? Either way, the mystery remains effective: if there’s more, than this is effective for piquing the reader’s interesting; if not, the questions it leaves unanswered are intriguing in and of themselves. I also liked your use of repetition.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So, question. Is there an RP on here that I could randomly stuff some characters into, or is now not a good time?
Well, as @hybridlore alluded to, there is the character adventure RP. You would be totally welcome to join, although the it has been pretty much inactive recently. (Also, in case it would affect you, we do have a c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeahhhh lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just asked ChatGPT to write a cringy story for me lolll
🔥🔥 THE LEGEND OF SIR BURGERFACE 2: REVENGE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI KING’S COUSIN’S PET GOLDFISH 🔥🔥
Once upon a time, in the SUPER AWESOME kingdom of Snacktopia, Sir Burgerface was CHILLING on his golden throne made of curly fries, sipping a milkshake of power. Everybody loved him because he… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
…?
oh…
😓
I’m so confused…did I say something wrong? I was just saying that I like your name!!
I’m sorry if something I said hurt your feelings… :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
yessss I get like this too, I decide a scene is cringey, but I like it too much to remove it.
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
that’s the most relatable thing I’ve heard XDXD
What are they gonna do to Sef’s little sis?
Well…its kinda a long story and it’s gonna give away a lot (I also need to flesh out the plot wayyy more)
When I have all m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to some things such as the romance, I don’t think am in the target audience for your story. I am no longer going to read this. This does not mean your story is bad, it just means that it’s not for me and I think others will be able to give you better fee…
- Load More
