@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
So I just got an idea. Recently I’ve been enjoying doing some art challenges to help me grow in some weak points in my art, and was wondering if we could do an art challenge together each week or two. Anyone interesting?
If people are, I’ll create a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I was slightly sad that I didn’t make much effect (though what was I expecting when the writing for this final story was sub-par). i was hoping that the story would hit even if the writing didn’t, but I’m quite content after reading your last comment.
I will rewrite this story later, and then I hope it hits harder.
For now, I’m…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! I was enjoying TPE. (says the person who hasn’t really commented on that thread. Sorry.)
Oh really? 😅😃 Interesting. (No problem though)
The song list is very comprehensive. I am in mild awe. I’ll have to listen in on it a bit.
Heehee.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We have 4 new pet frogs!!!!!!
They’re names are Bert, Bobby, Spence and Skeeter. Collectively, they are called Bobber Spencer.
They’re adorable little peeper frogs and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybirdlore @theducktator @keilah-h
The Final Story.
Please note that I might drastically change this one later since I’m not 100% happy with it, but I’ve been changing and playing with this story for so long now that I feel like I need to post it, gather your thoughts (tips for how to make the story better and criticism very…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😁😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!! 😊❤️❤️
Lol yeah… quite swamped… 😅 I will definitely tag you when I’m open!! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
His face turned out kinda wonky because the angle I was going for was hard.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here is the picture of Rax… I’ma just share it before I overthink it too much and change it again.
I hope you like it…………

-
Ruth replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I can’t do discord 🙁
Idk about Slack, I’ll have to ask my mom.
We already have Groupme for crew, so I can do that, I just don’t know how well it’d work for us.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
“A l-little.” Chase watched her for a moment, before sitting down near her. “I l-like green.”
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d be down to find/create/start a new KP community thing too… 😃😃
only thing is I don’t think I’d be allowed back on Discord because we had a… scary predatory… moment happen on there… so I don’t know… I’d have to ask… 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase is glowstick

-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
interest/curiosity
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hellooo, I’ve got some questions concerning the drawing of Rax. It’s almost done actually.
About his eyes on fire, is it more of just his irises or is it the whole thing? And what colors do you want his clothes to be? 🙃
- Load More

I want pictures Ruth!! XDXD
PICTURES??? XD
I’ll see if I can get some good ones.
They’re slippery escape artists, so I might have to take them through the glass of their terrium cuz I don’t dare trust them to stay still in my hand long enough for a pic XD
They sound addddooooorableeeee!