@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay great!!! hahaha!
Really??? That makes me really happy!!!! Thank you!!!! <3
Speaking of Eloy, I just wrote a funny Eloy scene (it’s kind of cheesy I think, but I’m going to edit it later.) I’ll post it in a little bit!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas (let me know if I’m tagging you too much, I know you’re probably busy!!!!) this goes for anyone else too, please let me know if you’d like me to stop tagging you lol @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Here’s a second half of the Lilitu chapter:
(Again, this is unedited so this won’t be the finished product, this is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have some cracked or broken ribs (which could damage internal organs), and/or a concussion. And if he was knocked out/unconscious for long…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Did you know that frogs can jump 12 times higher than a
house? This is because of the unique structure of their legs and because houses cannot jump. -
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, I read the part, and I think it’s a good introduction to Lilitu. I don’t know if you want critiques, so try I’ll keep it at a minimum.
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve never seen it but it looks so cool and that song is beautiful! I’ll have to look into it some more. 🤍
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads a…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry if I miss you, I have a lot of posts to go through, and it’s Christmas so 1) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! and 2)I might not be able to read and reply to everything until tomorrow
I’m sorry -
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
77 notifications
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay, another section! I’ll read it after Christmas, cuz that’s probably when I’ll have time.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh poor Calvin! I vote A, Q, and X…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The beginning has changed SO. MUCH.
The storyline/plot is pretty similar, but it’s definitely different…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote A, Q, and Y
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

Ah!! I love that lol