@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just cuz I feel like it…
Nahim
He was alone in the forge, just like he liked it.
Bit by bit, he shaped the moulds to cast the pieces for one crystal sword. Bit by bit, he melted the metal and poured it in the moulds, clamping them shut and letting the metal cool.
Sweat poured down his uncovered face. The armor he usually wore was neatly…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, it’s me again, sprinting, lol. I’ll try to go to the top of the hour…if my attention span can last that long, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He’s one of my favorite characters. Lucky for Nahim, Marcurious is going to be fighting for the wrong side…the King’s side XD so hopefully no homicides (?)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He’s really good at offending people and causing problems.
Great, just when Zahlin and Nahim became friends!
Lol! I like Marcurious already!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“Yeah, I’m f-f-f-fine,” she forced the words out between her quivering lip. Stop being a baby and pick up the sword!
She reached down again, and picked it up. She couldn’t do it. The blade, though it was only wooden, reminded her of too much. Too much.Â
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas bye!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I spent six hours getting ready for a formal debate tomorrow and just realized I forgot something!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He’s 16, with laughing caramel brown eyes. He’s about 6′ tall and has black hair.
He’s kind of annoying, reckless, kind of views himself as invincible because he’s been able to save himself from danger before. He has shapeshifting powers. (should they be able to work here or not???) He’s a little entitled, because he’s a prince. He…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, you can go. I don’t know what to have Ellis do.
Yes, central time. I have to go now. Bye!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh sorry about the confusion! Do you want me to go again? Either way is fine XD
And yeah, I have to go to bed also at 9:00 here, 10:00 your time (you’re in Central time, right?)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That would be cool!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, lol!
Yeah, we can continue. I just thought you were going to go again, since it seems like it’s Ottoline’s turn to respond.
I’m going to bed in a few minutes though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone I missed
I just got a cool short story idea but wanted to run it by all of you, what if I did a story starring who but Fennin?
The theme would be “you can’t do it all on your own” since, if you haven’t noticed, Fennin likes taking on a lot of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, no, I’m not joking…XD
Okay, then, I’ll add him!
Also, are we going to continue the “conversation” between Ellis and Ottoline? I added another Ottoline POV. (If you don’t want to, that’s fine)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I honestly don’t know if you’re joking or not, but I think any character that could be convinced to fight for the villains would be welcome.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I add Marcurious? lol he’s not a villain…but he’s kind of annoying…
And then since Marcurious and Ottoline know each other, it will create DRAMA because they’re on different sides!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
“Who calls?” Her cold, eerie voice rang in the dark room towards the figure on the throne. “Who opens the Black Vortex and summons me?” Around her shoulders, her hair thick hair ever in a constant wave as if part of the sea, fell. Her palms glowed a blue. Around her others appeared from other vortexes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
Rivers is a she-elf who fell into the use of Black Magic. Now as a fallen water elf with her brother, Ardere a fire elf, she torments the Realn of the Mainland.
She has icy blue eyes and silvery long hair. Her skin is smooth and the shade of an almond almost, but a little darker and less reddish. Her chin is very pointed.
She’s got a…[Read more]
- Load More
