@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And neither am i XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
please tell me you are a guy because I’m kinda out of place here as the only guy on the RP
Unfortunately for you, Rae is not a guy. Sorry….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
*timidly steps in the room and begins to speak in a small voice*
Umm can I also add a charrie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I reread it…and I do think it’s a little graphic…but I’m trying to show how Satan whispers lies in our ears to break our will, etc.
Iver is actually a Pythonos, essentially a messenger of Satan (though he’s not called that in my allegory) that is sent to break Sef so that she’ll never know her worth and so that she’ll forget…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Soooo I am reading this, and am almost through the third chapter, so if anyone wants to rant about the book with me, this is where we can do that!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, you can hint at it without it being graphic.
It’s hard to find that happy medium. I don’t want to be too vague, and I want to show the character’s pain and how it affects them. But I don’t want to be graphic. Does that make sense? If you don’t mind, could you share one of the abuse scenes in your book so I can see how…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I was waiting till I decide on my next character to RP for Zash. I think we’re done with the training scene, and I don’t know what ti have Kate do.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Who wants to RP next?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I assure you that they are not all abused, ok?? XD
Yeah…sorry for generalizing all your charries, lol I know they’re all different to you and have different stories. Maybe I just get them all confused and it seems like they’re all different but I’m really thinking of the same charries??? (I should make a family tree to keep them…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, the ‘ol gut punch. Classic move lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Well, I am the oldest sibling, but I still do it to a variety of other people, lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
oof… thats a bit longer than I expected…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright…. Here is a backstory for Flazzy…. sorry if this is toooo long or anything….
And, PLEASE ignore any misspellings or minor grammatical errors… I read through it a bunch of times but sometimes I miss things….
___________
Ok, first….. here is a bit of stuff about his parents, because I think it’s necessary to mention:
Fumihiro…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Siblings! The most funny group of people ever!
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooo! Looks good, I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
ooooh I like that one!
- Load More
