@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If we’re talking about pet origin stories:
Piper
Our uncle saw that some people were giving away a 2-3 month old rabbit, and sent it to our parents (half jokingly I think.) We decided to get her.
We’ve had Piper for eight years. She’s all black, except her nose and the tip of one paw, which are white. She likes it wh…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Music as a hard magic system is probably gonna be difficult, as what makes music magical to us is the feeling that it can’t be perfectly quantified
I think that the way music works is actually less ephemeral than non-music theory people think. The reason why music affects us the way it does is still mysterious, but the mechanics by which it do…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I do already have some thoughts about generally how it would work, but that might be hard to explain to someone who doesn’t know music theory. That might end up being a problem with this whole idea, come to think of it.
I wasn’t too worried about being thought lazy for keeping a twelve note scale. I think people who don’t under…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, if ya’ll wondering where I am, I won’t be back on here until about 5:00-5:30 Eastern, or 4:00-4:30 Central, 3:00-3:30 Mountain, and 2:00-2:30 Pacific time. 11/16/2023 See ya then!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol! Don’t worry, the only times I’ve ever gone far out my boring little state was summer!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I’m missing out on a lot.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah that would be fun! You should totally come to Montana! Just not during the winters because they’re awful lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We have a cat history too, though not as exciting as yours.
A hundred cows is still a lot in my book.
Really? I’ve never met someone who hates cheese with a passion, if I ever go to Montana, I would like to meet this friend of yours…you too…And Puff, and Poof, and Precious, and Tiny…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whoa. that was a little excessive. sorry guys XD
A hundred cows isn’t actually that many. Our herd is fairly small compared to our neighbors with herds of two to five hundred! We’re more of farmers than ranchers, though personally I enjoy ranching much more. Farming isn’t really my thing. Good thing I don’t have to help much with farming,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww thanks! So about my cats: here’s a little cat family history, in case anyone’s wondering. (Yep, I’m bringing back the craziness, XD)
Puff’s history:
Long ago, when I was but a young girl of eight years, me and my dear father ventured out into the cold and dark night to collect the chicken’s eggs. My father went inside the chicken…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
…ugh… I’m so bored…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello farm girl! Love your kitty names!
100 cows, wow! I actually haven’t been to close to a cow since I was like nine. I’m fourteen.
Oh! For the greater part of my life I was lactose intolerant! Not until the last year or so have I been able to eat cow dairy products more often. Never tasted straight cows milk in my life.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um-okay,” she said awkwardly as Callista left her with Fynn.
“So where are you from?” Fynn asked her as he led her down the winding corridors.
“Andromeda,” she said, “though you’ve probably never heard of it. I’m from Lir, the Capitol.”
“Yeah, nope, never heard of it. Is it in a different galaxy or something?”
“I’m not sure,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @trailblazer
Okay, what is this conversation????
We went from cats, to cat’s names, to how Jonas is allergic to cats, to when he’s last seen a cat (a year is a really long time!! How have you not seen a cat for a year???), to cashews, to nuts, to crayons, to allergies in general! AND THE SAD PART IS I MISSED IT…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye to you too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alpha-gal
Plus, I had a severe case of Lhymes we didn’t know about till recently, causing the red meat allergy, though after four weeks of Doxycicoline (if spelled correctly) I was able to eat it again 🙂
I love beef too!!! Always have! Just couldn’t eat it for five years…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bye! I’ve got to go. Good night!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That sounds bad. I’m allergic to a few things, most of which make me break out in hives which is terrible. Fortunately that doesn’t happen often, because I don’t eat those things.
- Load More

Well this is random but I just saw that you favorited my scene I just posted! 🙂
Well…I only dream that I could be Sef, and my crush Lilitu (did I spell that right?) In that scene…it’s just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!
I told you you wouldn’t believe what I fav!
Thanks!!!!! You’re so sweet!