@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, MISTER?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can see you grinning evilly as you type. What have you done?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sure. I’ll start. Give me a few minutes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Jk!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! Do you want to start?
Oh, and to boost us up ten pages, I can post more dragon pics!!!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@characterpartyparticipants
We need YOU to get us up to 400 pages on our beloved Character Party by Christmas. -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol. Maybe we should have Kate and Nora have a conversation. I haven’t gotten to RP as Kate much, and they haven’t really interacted, even though we mentioned a fight.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
Alright peoples, we need you to get more active.
Actually…I need to go post an idea.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for leaving the decision up to me…I am the BEST person at making decisions
it only took me three months to figure out if I was going have Terry Darr marry or notI choose…no boring Fennin POV.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmmm… let’s see. This started about two months ago, so we got 210 pages in two months. We have about one more month till Christmas, plus we’re going faster than we were at first. We will. Easily. The real questions is…400?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
210 pages. Let’s gooooo!
Can we reach 300 by Christmas?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m good either way.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well that’s alright. Nobody is going to know what they would say as well as their owner. I think what she meant is just that that isn’t what she would have made him say, but it isn’t out of line with his personality.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want me to write a Fennin POV or just leave it at “Ellis did report”?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But it wasn’t what he would say.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HighScribe said it was within the realm of something he would say.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
As Ellis sat down to breakfast, he thought hard about who to assign to train together. He had already decided that he would continue working with Ottoline, and he had decided to put Kaine with Nahim–Kaine was a decent fighter as it was, so it made sense to put him with someone good.
Zahlin was the tricky one.
Ellis thought he would feel…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thought about it before. But I understand. It’s hard to carry on a conversation with someone. I’ve learned from my father though. He’s… quite the diplomat, I guess.” Callista shrugged with one shoulder.
Father. The word that only meant beatings, drugs, and drunkenne…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, okay.
- Load More

We can do it!
But can we get to FIVE hundred? 😏
Let’s just aim for 400, I think doing 300 pages in a month and a half is intimidating.
Fiiiiiiiine.