@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, what?!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 Don’t ask me why I’m tagging you two, just I thought you might like it.
Her beautiful eyes, full of shock and tears, stared me full in the face.
“Glace…”
“Gloria, Go! Leave! Don’t you understand? I am not someone you should call your brother. Now go, I never want to see you again!” Tears streaked down her…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the tag, but I don’t think it’s something I can commit to right now. I might consider joining someday, though.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why did I say that in Spanish? -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
SÃ, lo fue.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It was great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear XD I apologize for scarring you forever lol.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Alone. Banished. I slide into my usual seat in the corner of my living room, a computer screen in front of me. I sigh; another day of just sitting here, looking at this screen. When’s gym day? Oh, day after tomorrow. When’s this project due? Day after gym.
It’s the monotone of my life, staring at a computer screen as I scroll through and adjust…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My life is completely changed by our two troublemakers turned friends!
Lol. Pseudo-friends maybe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It sounds like it would be fun, but I don’t think there’s anyway I could fit it into my schedule.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I know what you’re talking about, and I myself looked into it, and I know someone who has it and really likes it, but I won’t be joining since I just feel like it’s not the right time of my life right now to do that…
I know this doesn’t really help any, sorry. I have looked into their stuff and I liked what I saw. That’s a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Sorry,” Chance mumbled. He heard Livia sigh as she said something about not being surprised if Xandro acted like a baby.
He had done something wrong again. Why couldn’t he even hang out with people without causing some kind of trouble. He was silent as they left the school, oblivious to any words his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He didn’t admit that he needs to go rest, that will take some work!
Every. Single. Time. I type out your tag, or see you comment on here, I still think, Nahim, Zahlin, duel, going to kill each other, must stop fight. XD
My life is completely changed by our two troublemakers turned friends!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Oh great, now he had four people asking if he had a headache, the Queen, Fennin, Nora and now Carrie. At least everyone else didn’t know, didn’t care, or just said, “you look like you’re going to pass out” and nothing more.
“Uhhh…” How could he avoid this question subtly? I can’t think! “I mean, I guess it should be exp…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
btw, sorry if this is confusing, but YWW and Y-dubs are the same thing, just some people call them different things. I posted the link a few posts earlier.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t know… I’d have to look at them….. (and ask my parents, lol)….
…(I look them up a little later)….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, it’s basically like KP, but different. (that was literally the worst way to explain it, XD)
It does cost money, but I’ve heard great things about it.
Here’s a link:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I should probably tag people if I want people to reply…XD
*facepalms*
@acancello @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @hybridlore @beth-torres @anyone-else
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And my parents say my charries are depressing!!!!
No, seriously though, I love Conrad! If you post any snippets about him, PLEASE tag me!!!!!
Also, did you like just now create Conrad, or have you had him for a while, just now posting him? (just me being curious)
- Load More

It’s so sad!!!!!
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas I have a reason for tagging this time! Since Glace is in Dark Castle, look above. This is his struggle.
That reminds me I have to get the Fark Castle up and running again 🙁
Dark not fark