@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What do you mean? Rope is easy to get.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
There had to be some flaw in Ellis’s statement. Nahim wiped a hand over his eyes as his vision grew blurry again. He almost burned himself late last night because of his blurred vision. He sighed.
“I guess, but not for long, I still have a lot to get done today. See you later I guess.”
Nahim turned around and walked away and out into the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Where are they going to get rope? XD -
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis sighed in exasperation. “You can’t keep ignoring your problems, Nahim. All of us know that you should be resting. You know it. So, you will take a break or else we’re going to have to take extreme measures. If you refuse, I’ll tell Fennin to relieve you of all duties: no more forging, and no training. And if you’re still being stubbor…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Will someone pleaze convince my charrie he’s going to hurt himself more by doing this?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Great, now Ellis is worrying about me. “You know full well we have time constraints. Time constraints means responsibility to get stuff done, and I need to find a good replacement for Ottoline. I mostly forged the…the…uh.” Nahim tapped his thigh, pinky to pointer a couple times fast. “Oh, I don’t remember! Those swords that you can use…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Did you get what it’s a reference to?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fire-breathing cats are serious fire hazards!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I basically “fixed” earth time to eliminate leap years and make all months the same length. It would have worked with 12 months too, but 9 made more sense.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops… the “– – – NEW – – –” was supposed to be one paragraph higher…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, you’re fine! You don’t ever need to ask to write an RP. And it’s not interrupting anything. We don’t really have that much of a plan.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
And, after a very long week (and a half-ish), here is the whole first chapter. I mashed it with the first portion because I felt that it was weird to have them separate, so if you don’t want to read the first stuff again, just scroll/skip until you see “– – – NEW – – –“.
______________________ CHAPTER I | PART I & II
“Ah, it’s six o’cl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s so cool!!
Funnily enough, using this calendar system, my birthday would be on Kaul 20. What’s significant about that? It is exactly halfway through the year!
How funny!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! That’s really funny about your birthday, too.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, so I have a calendar system developed for my planet Adonial.
Adonial orbits its sun in a period of 360 days (which are the same length as ours.) The year is split into nine months of forty days each. The months are:
Eid, Eoj, At, Per, Kaul, Sec, Pal, Thul, and Vam.
An additional custom the Adonian calendar uses is that every 5,000 years…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
“A lot of us have our own weapons with us,” Ellis said. “I haven’t talked to most of them about weapons, but I doubt many of them could handle a broadsword. Ottoline might need one a bit lighter weight than normal. I think we already have a lot of daggers and knives between us, and nobody is going to be using those as their main weapon, so…[Read more]
- Load More
