@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh. Yeah. Good point.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I don’t think she was planning to have her palace burned down.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In this RP, there is no such thing as “more” chaos, only “continual” chaos.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What did the Queen get herself into when she called everyone??? I think it made things worse for her XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oh great. more chaos XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I decided even though the Lillenings are weak, they are at least graceful and quick.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
ok!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, here comes the oliphonts.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fire is not often used in Lillening, instead this slightly warm glowing liquid/slime
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Me neither. They could use magic, but in that case, why would Fennin need Tren?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
NEVER regret causing caous on this rp, as long as no charries loose limbs or die, you’re good.
It was a thought!
Idk what they have for a fire brigade! I never thought of it!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nah, we’ll be fine. I was joking about the palace burning down.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They have elephants?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m thinking either elephant or magic
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now I gotta brainstorm what the Lillening’s have for a fire brigade. Joy.
Whatever it is isn’t good enough. The palace will burn down, lol. Jk
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahum’s going to be soooooo mad he missed this!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now I gotta brainstorm what the Lillening’s have for a fire brigade. Joy.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s actually way more similarity than I would have expected.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No big deal, I’ll merge them so that they work in the docs.
- Load More
