@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @rae @acancello @trailblazer @esther-c @beth-torres @keilah-h (I think that’s everyone)
Does anyone want to add a(nother) villain? It wouldn’t be right now, but we have a serious shortage, especially since a lot of them might eventually defect.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We seriously should add more villains. ‘Cause yeah, Dlek and Marcurious will probably defect at some point, leaving only three. I would add another if not enough people wanted to, although I have 4 characters in here already, which is the most of anyone, unless you count Fennin, Queen Silvae, and Tren for Rae, which we probably should.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I forgot about Kian.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
With Vethe having defected, we only have Zash, Dlek, Rigere, Marcurious, and Kian I think. Zash just got thrown through a wall, so he’s out for a bit. Dlek is fighting Ellis. Rigere is attacking Nora and the queen. Marcurious…isn’t doing anything. Kian isn’t either, but @esther-c isn’t around right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty sure EVERYONE except RAE’s villain(s?) and Zash are going to end up defecting XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Zahlin can kill some random Gilganings. We really don’t have enough villains.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My characters don’t have anything to do :/
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll take that as a no, Ellis does not need help with Dlek XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ellis
Ellis blinked back the darkness at the edges of his vision as Dlek approached him.
That…was not fair at all.
Dlek raised his sword.
Conviction let out a scream from behind Dlek, as though someone was attacking.
Dlek wheeled around.
Ha ha! Sucker!
Ellis leapt forward and wrapped his arms around Dlek’s neck. Dlek dropped his sword as…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Kate
“I’m bruised all over from that door, and I’ve got a cut on my shoulder, but I’ll be able to fix myself up. You?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin ran into a bloodied Tren as he tried to get out of the smoke.
“Tren! What happened?”
“I’m n-not sure, my Prince. They just suddenly got in, b-but how?” Fennin looked nervous.
“I have to go Tren, how bad are you hurt?” Tren smiled, Fennin had always been concerned about his people.
“Only some cuts. I stole one of the swords the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think authors should be allowed to let their characters die 😭
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tolkien didn’t make Strider immortal! *cries*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You’ll like this rp once I get to it…it’s gonna be great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t you know, authors always kill off the characters you like. ALWAYS.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
IÂ like the Queen….*cries*
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Huh.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, my hands get clammy sometimes, usually when I’m reading something really stressful. Actually, they’re cold right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, this is odd… I have a birthmark on my hand that is sometimes not visible, but will sometimes get red, and as I’m staring at it, it’s turning slightly red…
- Load More
