@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. Fracture’s getting a little feisty over here..
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh dear guys…XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
They’re outside, right? They could meet up with Ottoline…….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
“You’ve got some cat.” Tren smiled. “Can you walk? I think bathing it in cold water would help.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Do you think I didn’t know that, impudent child?” Fracture roared. He actually had always thought that you had bones in your brain, but he wasn’t going to tell Krenna that. “It was a metaphor. And how do you know you don’t have bones in your brain? What if you do, and that’s why you’re so dumb!”
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go too! Bye for now!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Adios, I shall be taking my leave as well.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok just making sure.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“Most people don’t have bones in their brains, stupid! Maybe you do and that explain why you’re so dumb.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This is Lillening Latin, or how Ruee wishes Latin was
Fennin
Latin?
“Soldier! Snap to attention when you address your Prince! And you two, would you mind escorting him away. I don’t need imposters under my command. What about my mother? Where is she?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, Fracture is an adult.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, I don’t believe you are.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. Krenna. That’s cold.
But very accurate…Compound Fracture
“I don’t understand!” he whined. “I am an adult, therefore, I am able to speak. You’re logic is extremely flawed sometimes I wonder if your brain has a compound fracture.” He smiled, very pleased at his insult.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Am I mistaken in my belief that Fracture is a full grown adult?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Carrie….
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Krenna
“Shut it, nitwit!” she snapped at Fracture. “The adults are talking.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Very threatening.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I love the way you insulted Fracture!! He’s gonna be soooo mad….probably injure his foot again…
Compound Fracture
“WHAT?” he shrieked. “I don’t understand. Why do I not deserve to live? I’m just so AWESOME!” He crossed his arms, pouting. “You guys are so mean! Just wait until I, Compound Fracture, give you all Compound Frac…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yikes!
- Load More
