@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, three-act structure sounds way too complicated and intricate to be helpful, but the plot points seem like they might be useful. I don’t think I’ve seen that specific way to organize a story before.
Maybe I should try to find something specifically on plotting series.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Whoa. Fracture really got hyper. He needs a nap.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Fracture
“Ohh! I’ve always wanted to be suspended in the air! This is so much fun!” Fracture giggled again and swung back and forth on the wall. “I’m so glad you guys showed up. Those three have no idea how to have a good time.” He glared at Krenna, Glace, and Svlys.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I’m just trying to get through the first draft XD I can’t think about other books!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks, I’ll take a look at those. One additional difficulty is that I’m working with a series, so plotting that is a bit different.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
There we go! That was very, very unnecessary and complicated so sorry Jonas! Anyways….I blame Wyoh. She needs to find a better outlet for all her built up anger than eating posts XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Plot Points
https://www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-use-plot-points-to-write-a-compelling-story
Hopefully Wyoh doesn’t eat it this time!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
The links:
Three Act Structure
https://www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-write-three-act-structure
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I personally prefer plot points to the 3 Act, but that’s just me. Anyway, another thing I do is keep a notebook beside my bed at all times (except now because it’s currently in my locker at school). I usually get most inspiration when I’m trying to fall asleep, so that’s what works for me. It really helps me to work out my ideas on paper rather…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Plotting.
Plotting and I go way back. (way back as in a month ago)
I went from not plotting at all (which is a horrible idea by the way) to plotting a lot more. Anyway, here’s how I plot. I haven’t plotted a bunch, but from what I’ve done, here’s what I do. I use the 3 Act Structure for plotting, and plot points. I’ll post the links for the “how…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ll just post it in chunks.
Ummm why is this so complicated???? I keep trying to post this but it won’t let me!!!!! So I have to do this instead.
Well. I just typed out a response…and Wyoh came and ate it. I guess she’s hungry today.
(or maybe we offended her in some way)Anyway, I shall type it out again.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
It says I posted, but it won’t show up. It’s weird.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Have you maybe already done a post that’s the same in this thread? It doesn’t let you do duplicates.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it not working? I can’t post what I want to post, but everything else is working!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, so now it decides to work!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
My post isn’t posting!!!!!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, Dawnshard is the book (although I haven’t read it heh heh. I just don’t really care about spoilers from the Stormlight novellas) that gives the most information about the organizational aspects of the Shards. Even there there isn’t that much. Most of what we know isn’t stated, but can be deduced from that book and things…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww Fennin and his mother <333 that’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas better look out…Chase fed Xandro sugar…and Xandro on sugar is scary…
- Load More
