@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep, so is Zash. There’s basically no way he would defect, unless the good guys were literally holding the power to just destroy him and the other villains.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not a fan of these so called “societies.” Plus, we already did make him take a break, (briefly)…sort of.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, Jep, Angere and Rigere are dedicated vilians
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
*me casually fangirling over Hugo***
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol
Sure! That works, also, we need to get Nahim to rest again…then I think we’re good.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
YES!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…two of them left XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Alright then! Koshtin sure didn’t do a thorough background check on the “villains” he pulled in.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyone ever worry that someone will join the forum with the tag ‘everyone’?
I actually was just thinking about that! Imagine how confuzzled they’d be. Like “why did people tag me two years before I even joined the forum!!”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
lol! probably XD
I doubt he’ll want to go back with the villains, now that he’s found Ottoline. And he may be useful to the quest. Hey, I like that idea for Flaz, Lane, and Leon! It makes sense.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyone ever worry that someone will join the forum with the tag ‘everyone’?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
It’s probably almost time for the quest to begin, right? Since they got attacked, they need to get going quick! They just need to take care of the fire and that nasty Styx.
I thought of a good in universe solution to Lane, Flaz, and Leon. We say that they’re staying behind in case of another attack, and to help train the Lillenings.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @traiblazer @acancello @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
(idk why I tagged you guys, it just appears that you follow this thread, so if you aren’t interested ignore this)
Anybody want to help me name this chapter? I am the WORST at naming chapters…so any help would be appreciated. The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is she eating my notifs? I mean, I’ve done nothing to offend her.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sara and I nicknamed her after she posted a mysterious post on Dark Castle (RP) and ever since, every technical problem is blamed on Wyoh.
I got the name from one of my fav books…I had my mind on MYCROFTXXX
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely on her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*
Lol! You nailed it XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now she’ll probably be angry justcuz you didn’t knpw,…that’s Wyoh for ya.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely on her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
How do you guys come up with this stuff? IT’S SO GOOD! I could never. I should hire you peoples to make magic systems for me, lol
Thanks! It isn’t easy for me. This one has been marinating in my brain for a long time, and it’s still only half-baked. Like if you asked me to just come up with one right now, I couldn’t come up wi…[Read more]
- Load More
